Need help ASAP

GnikLlort

Question

• Members

My friend gave me 400 xats so I got the nameglow power, keep in mind that was a few days ago and that power is not showing on my account.

A few hours ago I bought $10 worth of xats and nothing is showing on my account.

I tried to make a ticket but for some reason its not accepting my xat password.

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Your xats should be instantly credited to your account. Try logging in again.

If they do not appear, please allow at least 24 hours before opening a ticket and note that is some extreme cases it may take up to 3 days for the payment to be processed.

As for the ticket error, make sure your password does not contain any symbols, if it does, do not enter them on the ticket page or change your password so that it contains alphanumeric characters only.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Stah said:

Your xats should be instantly credited to your account. Try logging in again.

If they do not appear, please allow at least 24 hours before opening a ticket and note that is some extreme cases it may take up to 3 days for the payment to be processed.

As for the ticket error, make sure your password does not contain any symbols, if it does, do not enter them on the ticket page or change your password so that it contains alphanumeric characters only.

I tried logging in 4 times closing my brower and login in again, nothing.

Oh for some reason my nameglow and xat showed up lol

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, GnikLlort said:

I tried logging in 4 times closing my brower and login in again, nothing.

Oh for some reason my nameglow and xat showed up lol

They showed up because you logged in/waited a few minutes... Next time, always do that before assuming you didn't get your payments or a trade didn't go through.

Glad you got your issue solved.