New power (skates)

ider

• Advanced Members

Please start adding more content to your suggestions, or do something more than smiley powers.

It seems like every other day you suggest a different word and find already existing artwork to go with it but you don't even name them.

Take a look at the turtle suggestion from yesterday:

Look at Linda's post specifically. The idea wasn't original, and the turtle's shape wasn't exactly hers either, but she included possible smilies and drew them out.

Follow her example.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Elie said:

Please start adding more content to your suggestions, or do something more than smiley powers.

It seems like every other day you suggest a different word and find already existing artwork to go with it but you don't even name them.

Ok i will download photoshop soon to show a better example. Ty

4 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Sounds nice, maybe also include different (skateboard) smilies?

Ofcouse Bro

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, iAngelo said:

I just don't see it serving much purpose, another smiley power is really the opposite of what we need right now. 

You get smiley powers every second week, so it doesn't matter if its a skate power or a meow power.. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, LaFleur said:

You get smiley powers every second week, so it doesn't matter if its a skate power or a meow power.. 

Yes what he say has no sense  most of powers are just smiles.

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, LaFleur said:

What I meant is that we don't need more.

We need some more group power.. function powers.. etc. Plus OP didn't even draw the smilies himself. 

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, iAngelo said:

What I meant is that we don't need more.

We need some more group power.. function powers.. etc. Plus OP didn't even draw the smilies himself. 

But we'll get more anyway, its always been that way.

If you check my topic xats to do list you can actually see how many useful function powers, improvements, group/game powers there are listed and yes it would be great when some of them would be implemented, but i think the admins are quite busy with the mobile application at the moment, hence there is less time for this kind of things.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

but i think the admins are quite busy with the mobile application at the moment, hence there is less time for this kind of things.

Like how it took 9+ months to get autopromo fixed ;-;

Anyway, @iAngelo, I'm sure the purpose of these threads are more want than they are need

• Volunteers

The idea seems a bit limited. They're all making essentially the same motion with their feet, and it all feels a bit repetitive to me. Credit to the smiley makers if they can produce 10 creative unique smileys and 3 pawns out of this.

But I can imagine an urban power, with skates, skateboards and other street activities. Ice skating could be part of a winter power. That's my view =)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Elie said:

Like how it took 9+ months to get autopromo fixed ;-;

I don't know whats going behind the scenes. so i just assumed they working on mobile intensively. Also you volunteers should push the admins a bit for bugs and stuff. 

@Crow urban one sounds better, agree with you.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Also you volunteers should push the admins a bit for bugs and stuff. 

Do you think we don't try or something

It's more likely to happen if someone has the fix instead of asking them to fix it

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 10/2/2016 at 3:20 PM, Crow said:

But I can imagine an urban power, with skates, skateboards and other street activities. Ice skating could be part of a winter power. That's my view =)

Nice idea crow