Jump to content
ider

New power (skates)

Recommended Posts

New power (skates) could have nice smiles with girls and boys ice skating, skating on the ramp and on the street 

EHnxY8Y.jpg?1 nHSoyGD.jpg?1J8xIE8Z.jpg?1 smilie_sp_243.gifdebutante-patin.gif108325_original.gifk,MzQzNjUyMzUsMjE1NzY0,f,zima2.gifroller2011.gif

Those are some of the smiles 

 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please start adding more content to your suggestions, or do something more than smiley powers.

 

It seems like every other day you suggest a different word and find already existing artwork to go with it but you don't even name them.

 

Take a look at the turtle suggestion from yesterday:

 

Look at Linda's post specifically. The idea wasn't original, and the turtle's shape wasn't exactly hers either, but she included possible smilies and drew them out.

 

Follow her example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elie said:

Please start adding more content to your suggestions, or do something more than smiley powers.

 

It seems like every other day you suggest a different word and find already existing artwork to go with it but you don't even name them.

 

Ok i will download photoshop soon to show a better example. Ty

4 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Sounds nice, maybe also include different (skateboard) smilies?

Ofcouse Bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iAngelo said:

I just don't see it serving much purpose, another smiley power is really the opposite of what we need right now. 

You get smiley powers every second week, so it doesn't matter if its a skate power or a meow power.. 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LaFleur said:

You get smiley powers every second week, so it doesn't matter if its a skate power or a meow power.. 

Yes what he say has no sense  most of powers are just smiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, LaFleur said:

You get smiley powers every second week, so it doesn't matter if its a skate power or a meow power.. 

What I meant is that we don't need more.

We need some more group power.. function powers.. etc. Plus OP didn't even draw the smilies himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iAngelo said:

What I meant is that we don't need more.

We need some more group power.. function powers.. etc. Plus OP didn't even draw the smilies himself. 

But we'll get more anyway, its always been that way.

 

If you check my topic xats to do list you can actually see how many useful function powers, improvements, group/game powers there are listed and yes it would be great when some of them would be implemented, but i think the admins are quite busy with the mobile application at the moment, hence there is less time for this kind of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

but i think the admins are quite busy with the mobile application at the moment, hence there is less time for this kind of things.

Like how it took 9+ months to get autopromo fixed ;-;

 

Anyway, @iAngelo, I'm sure the purpose of these threads are more want than they are need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iAngelo said:

What I meant is that we don't need more.
 

We'll get more each week even if we don't need for the sake of releasing each week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea seems a bit limited. They're all making essentially the same motion with their feet, and it all feels a bit repetitive to me. Credit to the smiley makers if they can produce 10 creative unique smileys and 3 pawns out of this.

 

But I can imagine an urban power, with skates, skateboards and other street activities. Ice skating could be part of a winter power. That's my view =)

  • Award 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Elie said:

Like how it took 9+ months to get autopromo fixed ;-;

I don't know whats going behind the scenes. so i just assumed they working on mobile intensively. Also you volunteers should push the admins a bit for bugs and stuff. 

 

@Crow urban one sounds better, agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Also you volunteers should push the admins a bit for bugs and stuff. 

Do you think we don't try or something

 

It's more likely to happen if someone has the fix instead of asking them to fix it

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2016 at 3:20 PM, Crow said:

But I can imagine an urban power, with skates, skateboards and other street activities. Ice skating could be part of a winter power. That's my view =)

Nice idea crow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.