New App Voice Note

ider

• Advanced Members

Idk if this topic was suggested before i haven seen. well i´m suggesting a new app llike webcam  to be added in Game Apps, and who wants to use it Should open like webcam and all other apps should be so usefull and i think could work so good and make xat better.

cc00ef708bb942638eb4a49dea6b9e9c.png

• Advanced Members
40 minutes ago, ider said:

be so usefull and i think could work so good and make xat better.

Lovely explanation on how this would affect xat.

I've said this before, xat does not need to reinvent the wheel and add every feature to their website. They don't need their own voice messaging system, they don't need their own pasting system, and they don't need their own image hosting system. The list goes on.

Almost perfect versions of these things already exist, for example vocaroo for voice messages. If xat was to create this, well, above all they would need a lot of storage to store a lot of sound files, and it wouldn't work as good as a service who's dedicated purpose is to provide voice messages, people will still prioritise a service that works better.

This can be seen in the webcam app, it definitely doesn't hit the standard of any other 1 to 1 webcam apps, and lacks group conversations, while websites like Tinychat have these features, and are preferred (by far) by xat users over the native webcam app.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Stah said:

Almost perfect versions of these things already exist, for example vocaroo for voice messages. 

what they choose for idc, ur suggestion could be taken Vocaroo But they should do it could be nice.