Command Tip

MaklynF

• Contributors
15 hours ago, Stah said:

Although this command would avoid you having to find someone on your friends list to remove, unless it's someone very specific and you have their ID this new command wouldn't be useful, in my eyes at least. 

Agreed.

If we were to have this, then I'd definitely want this to work with the Nick power. With the Nick power, I would be able to change my friends list name and then using the command to /unfMajora which is unadding Majora.

(With this, the Nick power can be more useful).

Another implantation this could have is /unfRegister Name which is unadding the user by their register name.

Remembering users ID is way too much. 

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Another implantation this could have is /unfRegister Name which is unadding the user by their register name.

Remembering users ID is way too much. 

I agree with unadding a friend using their registered name but it would be easy too if you have the user's id and can unadd them through id.

With nick power i think most users( who don't have powers) wouldn't want to get extra power just to unadd a user on your friend's list.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, xJacob said:

you can use /f commando to add or unadd... I don't thing this command plays any role?

You can use /fIDHERE but can't unadd using the same method unless you do it manually.