Sign in to follow this  
xJacob

What is going on?

Question

Hello to all,

I know that xat is having issues in replying to particular topics ie: Email Change.

I was wondering what is creating this issue?

(Is your ticket not replied yet? Check xats' ticket status @ http://xthelp.x10.mx/)

7 answers to this question

There's a largue volume of tickets in those departments and in the other hand, only a few people with the ability to do these tickets.

There is not a delay in the e-mail's department so I'm unsure where this is coming from unless it's been submitted somewhere else. 

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

There is not a delay in the e-mail's department so I'm unsure where this is coming from unless it's been submitted somewhere else. 

I believe his post was based on the information provided in the Department Status Updates page, it seems like it needs to be updated.

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

This will be updated as soon as possible.

Thank you. 

Alrighty. Thanks' for informing that it's outdated.. I was always looking at it (Wary) 

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

By the way, don't rely on the times page. It's almost always inaccurate. Your ticket might be 5th on the queue but the volunteers that handle the department are too busy with life to answer.