Crow

What superpower would you have?

I'd have invisibility... and be exactly the same... forgotten, unloved. :(

On a serious note, I'd have Spider-Man's powers and relive the canteen scene from the first movie.

Stopping time and being able to do whatever I want while times stopped for as long as I want so I could sleep for as long as I want in the morning

Being able to return to the past in order to prevent people from making mistakes!

And able to read people's thoughts. (You never know if they do not want to say things, it might be useful to read for them!)

The best power would be to teleport in my opinion. Especially if you can teleport objects as well.

You can go anywhere, at any time, take any  thing, etc.

I'd like to have the ability to fly. I've had a lot of dreams where I've been able to just fly anywhere and the freedom I felt was amazing. 

6 minutes ago, choco said:

Vampire abilities. :$

LOL i was thinking the same with fire,water,air and earth as a bonus power.:$

To be able to teleport to my boyfriends house without having to spend half my day in a car.

Understand and talk to animals so I can finally understand why my next door neighbour's dog keeps barking at me every time I go out (hmm) ...

36 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Understand and talk to animals so I can finally understand why my next door neighbour's dog keeps barking at me every time I go out (hmm) ...

It senses evil? :$

15 minutes ago, Jake said:

i dont know if it is superpower but i would like to live in a world full of pokemons 

The ability to control a Lv.100 Mewtwo without any badges would be a superpower in itself! :p