Auth Lost

Passion

Question

• Members

Hello, I had problems with my current phone and not work any, now I have a different phone, also change the Internet company if this also affects, I lost access to the authenticator google and I have no way to generate codes can help me? Mia is for another account she can not make another ticket.  

I Write here cause i have other ticket open for my old account  and can't open other .

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello Passion,

First clear your cookies and cache then open a ticket again then use your email to open a ticket, then please open  a ticket under ''Lost Auth'' help topic and request for your auth to be reset. Make sure the subject in ticket is five words or more. If you cannot still open a ticket reply back to your old ticket and request for it to be closed if you don't need it anymore so you can open a new ticket.

As for your friend tell her to clear her cookies and cache and open a ticket again or use a different browser.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

As you cannot have two tickets opened at the same time, I advise you to wait for your previous ticket to be closed (you can ask them to close it) or directly answer to your previous ticket saying that you lost your authenticator code.

If your previous ticket get closed and you are creating a new one, make sure to use the "Lost Auth" help topic.

If you need help with creating the ticket, feel free to private message me.