New power (Timing)

ider

• Advanced Members

This power i'm suggestion (Timing) look like this More or less  clock-backwards.gif

in his function could include the same i suggested for speed power in the past this power could increse a little bit the powers effects and get them slower too a little bit something like

Examples:  (hula#t1)(Mario#t-2) This last one will make Mario to run slower. 

• Advanced Members

Hello,

I'm not too sure about this because the smilies animations are very short. I don't think we will see much of a difference to be honest.

But as Stah said, it could be interesting for some smilies, to exaggerate on the situation for example.

So why not, let's see.

• Advanced Members

You can already say /debug fps 60 in a debug chat and speed up everything or /debug fps 10 to (arguably) slow things down.

I see your suggestion only pertains to powers/smilies though, so I'd be interested to see how that'd work out. Maybe some more animated-oriented powers would come out after. 

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Terrorism... ticking clock.... world... 

I'm saying it's not a good idea for the smiley choice imo.

A ticking clock does not have anything to do with or connect with terrorism.

I believe changing a smiley's speed will further allow the user to customize their smilies and names. I agree with this.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

No idea how this relates to terrorism. o.O

I like the suggestion. Some of the smilies may look a little weird because they would look like they were lagging rather than going on slow motion, but it could be cool for some others.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, Steven said:

Some of the smilies may look a little weird because they would look like they were lagging rather than going on slow motion, but it could be cool for some others.

(hour24)

I have endless complaints about this smiley.

• Award 1