ider

Long time without staffs xat Chat

xat Chat has been without staff for almost two hours, i think should have staff with Differents times zone  not only staff from other official xat... Because seems like more of the same.   Only a suggestion!!!

• Like 1

Well, firstly, 4 or 5 of the current staff members go to other official chats... out of 16 (including me)... so it's nothing to do with the "same people".

And unfortunately it's not as easy as "give mod to anyone who's online at night in the UK/US". The bot is also there at all times to give some leniency to there being no staff members available.

• Like 5

On 21/9/2016 at 4:17 AM, ider said:

xat Chat has been without staff for almost two hours, i think should have staff with Differents times zone  not only staff from other official xat... Because seems like more of the same.   Only a suggestion!!!

If someone wants to be a moderator on a chatbox should be active on the chat, make friends with users, and try to be helpful to other users. This is the best way to become a rank on a chat group.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Er said:

If someone wants to be a moderator on a chatbox should be active on the chat, make friends with users, and try to be helpful to other users. This is the best way to become a rank on a chat group.

OFC I AGREE WITH YOU  that is the best way being active and helpful

Hello, Ider.

But it happens at times that are not expected. It may happen that the moderators are busy at the moment.

Hardly happens profanity and dawn troll attacks in the schedule of Brazil.

All the best.

18 hours ago, Wiss said:

Hello, Ider.

But it happens at times that are not expected. It may happen that the moderators are busy at the moment.

Hardly happens profanity and dawn troll attacks in the schedule of Brazil.

All the best.

Nothing happened but ppl who always spam or use bw or all bad things more Do that when they see the chat like that...