Unable to view Ticket Status

Mistermist

Question

• Members

Hello. 

I submitted my ticket today due to losing my auth on my account and being locked out. I said what I had to say on the ticket and submitted it. Later today I went to check the status, so I went to put in my username and I could not type my username in the username box. It only allows me to type in my password. And I cannot log into my account without putting in the auth, which I do not have available due to losing it when I was forced to system wipe out my computer today unexpectedly. Can anyone help me with this issue so that I could view the ticket and reply back to get my account back up again?

Thank you for reading

2 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

You can't check status as you aren't logged in, that's normal. You should receive an e-mail with a link to view and respond to the ticket once it's answered. If you haven't received an e-mail yet, that means your ticket is still open and hasn't been answered yet.