10th anniversary smilies complaints (or compliments) thread

Elie

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Asking for complaints gg, add them to the smiley list next to the chat. ;)

I agree. The list is very outdated. If they do decide to add them to the list, I think they should be categorized. We would have 'Yellow smileys' which would include the normal everyday smileys like wink, mad, wary etc. And then another category that is '10th anniversary smileys' which would include all the 10th anniversary smileys and then 'Other smileys' which would include smileys like sman, xat planet, mario etc. This way it is much easier for users to find a certain smiley they want. And for the powers, there is way too many and I think they should simply just remove them from that list and simply add a button that says 'Buy powers here!' that leads to the buy powers page. Having the powers on that list is somewhat inutile when we have the wiki that lists all the power smileys etc.

• Award 2

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I think no one would complain about the smilies itself, because everyone appreciates new free smilies! My favorite: daydream 

My only complaint is that they weren't added sooner ;).

• Award 1