Hockey Power

PolterPuck

• Members

This would just be a power with a set of smileys for all hockey fans. It includes a smiley holding an ice hockey stick, another one holding a field hockey stick, a smiley wearing a hockey helmet, a puck smiley, and a goalie net. Also, users who have the power should be able to put an ice hockey helmet on their pawn and it should be available all year. The hockey power would be limited.

What do you guys think?

• Advanced Members

Someone's going to say "but we have a sport power! Just add it to that!"

But soccer has its not one.. maybe two or three I forgot, but at least two powers dedicated to it thanks to the world cup.

I feel like other well-known sports should get the same treatment.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

This is not a bad idea! It'd be cool if we had a smiley in the penalty box, as it could be fun to use in conversations. And maybe one also holding the stanley cup or holding some type of medal (like yay I am totally the champion! :$). 

Maybe a potential hug could be some type of hockey match?

• Award 1

• Members

We could rename the power to Stanley Cup. Just that if it's approved, it would have to be released during playoff time. But that is an idea. I was just thinking of the hockey power in more general terms since I know there's both ice hockey and field hockey. We could have the Stanley Cup as another smiley, which I have no idea how I didn't think of that. As for the smiley in the sinbin, I do like that idea. It'd be kind of like the jail smiley. I'm just not sure how the penalty box would be designed. I guess it'd be the penalty box door with plexiglass and the smiley behind it. I mean, that is what it is. 

I mean, personally I love hockey. I know there's already a football and baseball hat and the aforementioned soccer-themed powers. I just feel like hockey should be in the mix for a power and a hat.