Black ribbon emote for annuals

Defiance

• Advanced Members

Ever notice the black ribbon emote like on Google when we remember a tragedy such as 9/11?

I think there should be an emote like that so that when we remember tragedies such as the September 11th attacks people can use the ribbon when they type to remember such events.

A lot of Americans use xat including myself so I'd like to see this emote on main chats around xat. It would be an honor to remember victims from all around the world.

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Defiance said:

Yes but that requires a seperate power to purchase just to use a simple emote.

In my opinion the emote should be free for all to use without any purchases necessary.

Although (ribbon) is apart of costumes power, unregistered users and subscribers etc can still use it. To make it black, you would need light power.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

You can use the (RIBBON) xat smiley for free, on your name and on the chat.

Although, to apply coloring you will need the xat power (LIGHT). See wiki for more information.

If you are interesting in viewing other xat free smilies. Click here.

Admin could change the current color of the ribbon smiley but I cant really see a need for it once light power is not expensive.

Perhaps having it colored in red is one way to ad the light power (that you can change the color of smilies/icons).

- How to do the black ribbon with LIGHT power only.

(ribbon#------)

- How to do the black ribbon with all color powers, RED, BLUE, GREEN and LIGHT:

(ribbon#000001)

Regarding Brandon's comment, it wouldn't be bad to code (RIBBON) to allow any coloring set, even for users without register.

Though I still think it doesn't need to be modified, after all, a ribbon is a ribbon, no matter its color.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Cupim said:

You can use the (RIBBON) xat smiley for free, on your name and on the chat.

Although, to apply coloring you will need the xat power (LIGHT). See wiki for more information.

If you are interesting in viewing other xat free smilies. Click here.

Regarding Brandon's comment, it wouldn't be bad to code (RIBBON) to allow any coloring set, even for users without register.

Though I still think it doesn't need to be modified, after all, a ribbon is a ribbon, no matter its color.

PS opening the Free_Smilies wiki page gives a heavy lag. Can something be done about this?

With the current color of the ribbon it's actually better than changing to something else color.