How did you find xat?

Mucahit

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

During 2008/2009, i was a hard die fan of Runescape and i followed some of those famous Runescape youtubers and they suggested to communicate their fans on xat so that it will be easier for them. Too bad all of them left xat, and guess what, till now i am addicted to xat lol. Never regret the choice that i have made xd 

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/10/2020 at 5:07 AM, Mucahit said:

When did you meet xat?

Edit: In 2008 

2008/2009 - Started in a weird chat room embedded on a website, then I found mosa3adeh in 2011, and I became an owner in the first few months. 

Later in 2013 I became the main owner, also in the same year I became one of the first wiki translators in xat, by Cyan. 

Today I'm still having the pleasure to assist my community, while maintaining the same positions.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Started when I searched for trackers for Club Penguin in 2008... found xat in the description of a YouTube video.

Started coming to Help in late 09/early 2010 and the rest is history...

• Advanced Members

Same as @Kyle, Club Penguin trackers introduced me to the site, in 2009. Found official chats in 2012 when I started going to Doodlerace chat. I would get banned every day for arguing with Spell about the flood rule. (swt)

Then I worked my way up to main owner and removed the flood rule. I win, Spell!

Edited by Steven
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members

2006 from an embedded Webkinz site.  Charlie, Gizzy, Sooky, and a few others, came with me from there to here, as well. 

This webkinz site was also shown to Admins, showing how we could trade virtual powers and the profit in it. 

• Award 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

i don't remember well, but was before they release carve power, i have known a girl in milan and i was more young than now!!

i remember also which then i went in Doriana82, or was it before!!

Edited by ALEX

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...