ep fake April Fool's Day

Dan

• Advanced Members

Hi, how long without posting anything haha

I thought about posting something that came to my mind, about April 1st ( April Fool's Day ), and also about the xat.com anniversary that happened.

O'What do you think about getting a fake EP code for a day? and, also on xat.com's birthday maybe an invisible everypower, only we could see and the others could see theirs. :p

• Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Done! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Enter said:

Sounds fun. They should also make the xats show 999,999 xats and max days to further complete the troll. Make everyone millionaires for a day!

That's right! it would be really cool (toj)

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Leviatan said:

Hi guys.

It seems like a great way to make that day fun in xat.

Just thinking about it, I would like to happen.

it would be really cool and fun to spend at least one day with all the powers. 8-)

• Advanced Members

sorry, but it's a bad idea, as everypower is a feature that's supposed to be hard to get and thus attract others to buy.

so if everyone had it, even for a day, what would be the fun in having afterwards? and also xat is not going do that.

• Members
3 hours ago, Vevrok said:

sorry, but it's a bad idea, as everypower is a feature that's supposed to be hard to get and thus attract others to buy.

so if everyone had it, even for a day, what would be the fun in having afterwards? and also xat is not going do that.

Hello @Vevrok

Do you think this is a bad idea? Do you think that if they do that, what you're saying will happen?

Your answer has no logic, I tell you, why?

For the reason that if you give a user RUBY for 1 day just to have it for 1 hour, I assure you that he will do everything possible to get one, and how did he get it? bought xats from xat, or failing that, buying from a reseller, and xat will love that, because it will have more profits, because you give a person who has not had the opportunity to already know the value of the powers, and that will encourage more people.

Note: With this answer it does not mean that it will be like that, but there is a greater percentage of my opinion than yours, I think and I think others think too.

• Done! 2

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Leviatan said:

Hello @Vevrok

Do you think this is a bad idea? Do you think that if they do that, what you're saying will happen?

Your answer has no logic, I tell you, why?

For the reason that if you give a user RUBY for 1 day just to have it for 1 hour, I assure you that he will do everything possible to get one, and how did he get it? bought xats from xat, or failing that, buying from a reseller, and xat will love that, because it will have more profits, because you give a person who has not had the opportunity to already know the value of the powers, and that will encourage more people.

Note: With this answer it does not mean that it will be like that, but there is a greater percentage of my opinion than yours, I think and I think others think too.

true, you are right! this will give more taste to a user who dreams of having a ruby, gold, purple... this as you said, will make the user try to buy with more enthusiasm and this will give profit to the resellers. (ok)

• Done! 2

• Contributors

I agree with Leviatan, most people who do not have or have never had powers/ep would like to have or experience it. Maybe xat does, maybe not, but it's something many would like to have even if it's for a day or an hour The same goes for the Black pawn question, a lot of peoples want try it.

And this is a nice idea iDan. 

Tichina Arnold Hope GIF by Martin

• Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 2

• Members
5 minutes ago, Page said:

I agree with Leviatan, most people who do not have or have never had powers/ep would like to have or experience it. Maybe xat does, maybe not, but it's something many would like to have even if it's for a day or an hour The same goes for the Black pawn question, a lot of peoples want try it.

And this is a nice idea iDan. 

Tichina Arnold Hope GIF by Martin

Thanks for the support, your opinion and that of the rest help a lot, thanks also to @iDan for the idea.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Leviatan said:

Olá @Vevrok

Você acha que isso é uma má ideia? Você acha que se eles fizerem isso, o que você está dizendo vai acontecer?

Sua resposta não tem lógica, eu te digo, por quê?

Pois se você der a um usuário RUBY por 1 dia apenas para tê-lo por 1 hora, garanto que ele fará todo o possível para conseguir um, e como ele o conseguiu? comprei xats do xat, ou na falta disso, comprando de um revendedor, e o xat vai adorar, porque vai ter mais lucro, porque você dá uma pessoa que não teve a oportunidade de já saber o valor dos poderes, e isso vai encorajar mais pessoas.

Obs: Com essa resposta não quer dizer que será assim, mas existe um percentual maior da minha opinião do que a sua, eu acho e acho que os outros também pensam.

We'RE here to argument and express opinions. If you think a good Idea, good, i dont think.