Sign in to follow this  
Julius95

Volunteer

Question

Could any volunteer open a ticket for me regarding my forum account "Julius" which I lost

I mean it is about an account on this forums. SO why would I need to open a ticket. Can't I speak directly to the forum admin here? @Admin 

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, as Brandon said, you must be a paid user for this type of issue to be solved. I assume it is this way due extra investigation into your current and your old forum account, and issues with being able to prove you own the account.

To become a paid user, you have to buy at least the 5 dollar package from the buy page. 

Opening any further support threads will not give you any other answer.

10 hours ago, Julius95 said:

Could any volunteer open a ticket for me regarding my forum account "Julius" which I lost

I mean it is about an account on this forums. SO why would I need to open a ticket. Can't I speak directly to the forum admin here? @Admin 

Brandon , volunteer xat.com here said to you already that you must be a paid user for this type of issue to be solved so Please do. Thank you

I don't have money to become a paid user... actually...

I rather stop using all services of XAT than being a paid user...

Really bad system. :(

It does't open up everyone to use XAT really... come on.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.