♥ Feedback Contest ♥

Loba

• Wiki Editors

hiya guys!

we have another contest for y'all!

we would like for you guys to give us your feedback on which game you prefer at our events!

(example: codenames, skribbl, gartic, trivia, bingo etc)

or you could also let us know if you have any ideas, we are always open to trying to new things!

by doing so, you have a chance to win xats!

other information: 

there will be 5 winners!

prize: 350 xats each.

you can only enter once (you can edit your comment if you wish)

deadline: friday, september 10th @9pm EST

prize holder: @Lemona

Edited by Loba
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I prefer codenames and bingo c;

The only suggestion I have is to maybe do some of the events earlier because sometimes the events start at like 2am my time and I end up missing them :(

LOVEUALLKTHXBYE

• Advanced Members

Musical Name: On the radio DJ plays the music and one person start by typing the name of any one of the players. That player have to type another player's name and so on RANDOMLY. When the music stops, the last person's name called out on the chat is out. We continue until only one person is left and they win. yeah they is similar to the popular game Musical Chairs.

I prefer codenames!

• Like 1

• Contributors

• Gartic Phone (taking into account the different kinds of games within it). // • I love Codenames too!

• As a suggestion maybe lottery, similar to bingo. One or two cards are assigned to each player "depending on how many there are". The host will draw cards from the stack and call the name of the card in the main chat. The player will say "lottery" or whatever when their last card comes up.
For this, there is a card generator page with images and voice.
In this game the first 5 players will win, or the last 5, the first two, last two, or two for each game, whatever the host decides.

• Also, "Eliminatory" each player will have one or two secret cards, in the course of the game each player will have the opportunity to say the name of a card, (it can't be their own obviously), as the game progresses, they will eliminate each other (they will never know who exactly they will eliminate since the cards are secret). The last ones alive will win.

• Like 3

• Lemona locked this topic