xat HTML5 Design + Management Plan

Abrahan

• Volunteers

I wouldn't want to water the fire, but we no longer use the term "HTML5" to define the new version of xat.

It's just some information so you can correct your post and include the updated informations (like the actual group link which is not xat.com/html5 anymore).

Otherwise, good luck.

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

@Abrahan thanks for all those info, we approciate that you followed us, we approciate  your care about  xat developement, we all working together we love xat and we love  improving xat  and help as much we  can. Thanks again 

• Like 1

• Wiki Translators

Hello bro it's a pleasure that i know you've chosen me to join your team, i like the planning it seems good, i know you can do a good job, excepting as @SLOom mentioned the chat's name now is xat.com/xat, we are not using the word HTML5 anymore since more than one year. i whish you good luck and i'll be happy to see you next why not.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Maxo said:

Hello bro it's a pleasure that i know you've chosen me to join your team, i like the planning it seems good, i know you can do a good job, excepting as @SLOom mentioned the chat's name now is xat.com/xat, we are not using the word HTML5 anymore since more than one year. 

You don't have to thank me @Maxo, you deserved it and the fact that you were selected as Monthly Manager just says I'm right!

By the way, this background was made at the end of May 2020 so it is one year old, by that time the chat was called this. On the other hand I was informed that we would stop using the word ''HTML5'' (xat.wiki/HTML5) and it would be replaced simply by ''The new xat'' (xat.wiki/News), this decision is not even a year old, the last time we used (xat used) the above mentioned word in an official announcement was on December 8, 2020.

I would love to have saved the editable one to rename/fix some mistakes and be able to donate it to the new chat :(

Edited by Abrahan
  • Award 3
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Thanks for the mention, and recognizing me within all these users as an owner! @Abrahan

as also mentioned above HTML5 IS not longer anymore used, now it's xat/xat.

you can read more about it here:

Thanks again!

Edited by Vevrok
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Vevrok said:

as also mentioned above HTML5 IS not longer anymore used, now it's xat/xat.

I think the first two people to say this probably got the point across! I think this especially because the poster already acknowledged it themselves! :p

• Like 2