I have a question !!!

Marya

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello .  

Im so sorry but i cant to wait anymore .  

I was asked to change my name Maay when i sold my id , but someone which : he is responsible for this was so lazy to change my name i was still waiting for days but no answer no changed in a bit words they dont care .   

He dont care i payd 25 k for Maay <<  or more . ..  That is one . 

Second im a paid user , and good buyers in my years here , i open ticket for change my email cause i dont feel safe and soon is a months and that was no done. 

What i have to do more cause here in this link everything is normal .  http://xthelp.x10.mx/  http://prntscr.com/cdt22d   

So what that means ?   Please do not answer me to need to wait . I think i wait enought .  

And very sorry for any inconvenience caused  . 

22 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Lemona said:

The point is that us people on the forum replying to this thread (besides volunteers) cannot just simply reply to your ticket. Tickets are normally responded in the order they are received. There are other people waiting and unfortunately all you can do is wait patiently. Would you rather never get a response or wait a month or more and get one? 

I understand how frustrating it is (especially being so dedicated, trustworthy and a paid user) but unfortunately making these threads won't speed up the process. 

The point is we are tired ...  

We need just solution how was before some time ago ...  

The point is we need people who care about users .  

The point is we need SOLUTION . Is it so much ? I think no . And everything is well .  

The point is we waste us real money here ... the point is.. 

• Volunteers

The point is that us people on the forum replying to this thread (besides volunteers) cannot just simply reply to your ticket. Tickets are normally responded in the order they are received. There are other people waiting and unfortunately all you can do is wait patiently. Would you rather never get a response or wait a month or more and get one? 

I understand how frustrating it is (especially being so dedicated, trustworthy and a paid user) but unfortunately making these threads won't speed up the process. 

• Bot Service Providers
12 minutes ago, Maay said:

The point is we are tired ...  

We need just solution how was before some time ago ...  

The point is we need people who care about users .  

The pont is we need SOLUTION . Is it so much ? I think no . And everything is well .  

The point is we waste us real money here ... the point is.. 

Exactly that!

We invest money here.

And for lack of a response.

Losing.

• Volunteers

You must learn to be patient.

I understand that you do not like being patient, you are tired of waiting, but on Xat you are not alone to wait, and that you must understand definitively. (I think other people are waiting longer than you.)

Volunteers do their "best" to answer tickets actually .. probably in a few hours, your ticket will be answered ? Who knows ?

Furthermore, complaining on this thread is not going to speed things up, so expect a volunteer to answer your ticket.

Sorry.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, SlOom said:

(I think other people are waiting longer than you.)

Furthermore, complaining on this thread is not going to speed things up, so expect a volunteer to answer your ticket.

Sorry. 

That is the problem we are a lot of clients waiting for longer time . That means no one care about us . Or incompetent people , for that they dont answer .  

Again say we need people who care about USERS .  

Then im not going up to speed anything to no one , im going up my `` human rights ``  

And same many thnx for answer here ;) 

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Become aggressive and mean for a lack of answer is not very correct from you.

In life, you have to wait. The volunteers have no 10 hands to answer 10 tickets simultaneously.

You know very well that post on the forum will not attract your attention, and each ticket is answered in order.

If you need people who care about you, wait for the right person who will answer your ticket then.

There is no solution apart if a volunteer responds to your post to quickly respond to your ticket.

Omg im so sorry dear if you feel i am agresive ! 

Im not .  

Then forgive me i dont know you are a volunteer , was my mistake . 

And same im so sorry i dont need any attencion i need just help , cause : (i not feel safe & secure ) if you go up in my first post i write what is my problem . So please forgive me again for asking help .  

Next time i will ask you permission to write in the forum dear . Sorry again .

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, SlOom said:

I didn't say, you weren't allowed to post on the forum but just need to BE PATIENT.

Why aren't you safe and secure on Xat ? There is nothing dangerous in what you ask for ...

I just don't understand you guys, become bad when we tell you to wait?

Do you feel safe when someone writing in your pc that ? ? 

212922537efd45caac121ef0ccfa4743.png  

And you know what he or she put me in pc that was true . How i can to feel safe  ? 

cbf62de761f549f9a99de1700f4c8e61.png

• Volunteers
5 minutes ago, Maay said:

Do you feel safe when someone writing in your pc that ? ? 

212922537efd45caac121ef0ccfa4743.png  

And you know what he or she put me in pc that was true . How i can to feel safe  ? 

cbf62de761f549f9a99de1700f4c8e61.png

You didn't provided that screenshots on your first post, now i understand.

He got it from the databreach dated from 2015 and played to send outdated datas (except ip, email etc.) If you changed your password of your Xat account, and the one from your email, you are safe and secure. You need to be careful against that kind of people and be patient until you have an answer.

I can't say more about that issue until a volunteer replies back to this topic or ticket.

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Maay said:

That is the problem we are a lot of clients waiting for longer time . That means no one care about us . Or incompetent people , for that they dont answer .  

Again say we need people who care about USERS .  

Then im not going up to speed anything to no one , im going up my `` human rights ``  

And same many thnx for answer here ;) 

Become aggressive for a lack of answer is not very correct from you. "That means no one care about us . Or incompetent people , for that they dont answer . "

In life, you have to wait. The volunteers have no 10 hands to answer 10 tickets simultaneously.

You know very well that post on the forum will not attract your attention, and each ticket is answered in order.

If you need people who care about you, wait for the right person who will answer your ticket then.

There is no solution apart if a volunteer responds to your post to quickly respond to your ticket.

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Maay said:

Omg im so sorry dear if you feel i am agresive ! 

Im not .  

Then forgive me i dont know you are a volunteer , was my mistake . 

And same im so sorry i dont need any attencion i need just help , cause : (i not feel safe & secure ) if you go up in my first post i write what is my problem . So please forgive me again for asking help .  

Next time i will ask you permission to write in the forum dear . Sorry again .

You really understand the opposite of what I said .. I never said that you can not ask for help, I just said you do not need to attract your attention for .. but okay.

I didn't say, you weren't allowed to post on the forum but just need to BE PATIENT.

Why aren't you safe and secure on Xat ? There is nothing dangerous in what you ask for ...

I just don't understand you guys, become bad when we tell you to wait?