Twitch/BTTV Smilies

Dork

• Members

I think it'd be neat to implement emotes from Twitch/BTTV onto xat (if that's allowed?)

I didn't see this suggested recently so I thought I'd give it a try. Personally I'd like to have a way to use these emotes on xat somehow since I enjoy using them on other platforms, and I think others feel the same way.

The power could be called (twitch) or (bttv) and have smilies like these:

Since all of these ones are pepe emotes, the power could also be called (pepe) or something like that. Maybe xat could make their own version of these emotes by putting the faces on a yellow smiley?

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Having it as a power could be problematic, since xat would be making revenue off of it. That’s no good for trademarked / copyrighted things.

But I think it would be pretty cool if it could be implemented. It would have to be free though, if it’s even possible, like (mario)(sonic) etc. I’d definitely use them!

• Award 1