TORETTO - Toretto Themed smilies - LIMITED

ALE42

• ALE42 changed the title to TORETTO power!! (animal manga)
  • Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Page said:

Maybe could be a sticker power. 

naaaahhhhh;  i pay for make it colored!! :)

4 hours ago, Loba922 said:

excellent idea(applause)

Thank you Loba :) 

Edited by ALEX
added details to be clear

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Norman said:

The idea is not bad and the sketches are brilliant. The explanations, however... 

the idea is to do it like aprincess, more or less the size should be fine, (slightly bigger) as far as animations are concerned, I can't do anything else!

however we see once colored as it comes, do you prefer it beige or black? (this is the idea of color)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I leave you the examples here, 

pgNw3zG.jpg 1jENxxI.jpg 

kr6t80h.jpg iEveGas.jpg

wf15nqZ.jpg K9u3yIq.jpg

I slightly modified the horns and removed the tail, and the devil (last smiley) changed too, making him laugh!

Alex.

Edited by ALEX
  • Award 3

• ALE42 changed the title to TORETTO power!!
  • Advanced Members
On 10/22/2021 at 11:10 AM, ALEX said:

I leave you the examples here, 

pgNw3zG.jpg 1jENxxI.jpg 

kr6t80h.jpg 2wntaW7.jpg

wf15nqZ.jpg N6kIPyF.jpg

I slightly modified the horns and removed the tail, and the devil (last smiley) changed too, making him laugh!

Alex.

These are very beautiful and cute drawings. I really like these drawings. these are really great!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributors
8 hours ago, ALEX said:

hi guys, Ale and Rob are back !! We show you some drawings made by me and made colored by Robert's work magnificent XD

I have slightly modified them and made them bigger, I hope not to hear complaints !! I will do others I think, if you have ideas you can also suggest, anything is welcome!

feel happy to participate !!

v33AQWI.png 𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑶 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓.

Main smiley v33AQWI.png - Toretto.amor afwnToO.png - Toretto.whisky PqoEFR6.png

- Toretto.lov YzvC0cB.png - Toretto.boxe 6Cq8ATh.png - Toretto.laugh Un3BQtl.png

I hope you like the first impact a_(vsign)_40 

I loved the Torettos!  A lot of fun painting them 🐂

• Award 3
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hello @ALEX

I have been reading the previous messages that are above, and finding out about power, and it seems like a good suggestion to me, due to the lack of said animal as power.

However, I think that xat now needs powers of another type, and above all to correct the errors that we present in the new version.

But honestly, the design and the interpretation were very good, congratulations.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, HLG said:

Hello @ALEX

Hellooooo!!!

19 hours ago, HLG said:

1: I have been reading the previous messages that are above, and finding out about power, and it seems like a good suggestion to me, due to the lack of said animal as power.

2: However, I think that xat now needs powers of another type, and above all to correct the errors that we present in the new version.

3: But honestly, the design and the interpretation were very good, congratulations.

- 1: thanks for your feedback, yes the intent is to make a power that annoys the simpatic toad !! jeje!!

- 2: I'll be happy to listen to some of your suggestions if you feel like having fun!!

- 3: thanks a lot I think with some good animations the power makes it like slimefx !! 

among the other day and today I spent a few small minutes drawing another smiley and I will probably give it to Rob immediately, he is a cupid, I hope you like it !!

I'm curious how it comes, and you?

Edited by ALEX

• Advanced Members

𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟰 !!

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲!

CyZgDoM.jpg

𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨.𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐝!

FLdfDU7.jpg

𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝟏: 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰!

0nlPrOK.jpg   the w1 with 3 glitters only!! >> e63vt30.jpg

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞́ 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨!

A9dSKS5.png

hope you like it!! I leave the job to @RobFerrari when they are ready we will be happy to show you the suggested colored smileys! your friend Alex!

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

𝒉𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔, @RobFerrari 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 !!

- here are the remaining smileys suggested and designed by me

W1 Toretto main smiley gQ8tnYp.png Toretto.Cupido FFGjOtF.png 

Toretto.Kimono ufTicxQ.png the w1 with glitters 97Uqdcp.png

- a question do you like more the original or so the cool? Original PqoEFR6.png Modified uQvpPjW.png

Alex.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 !! 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒄, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈!

2ewrToo.png

• Advanced Members

Hello Peoples!!

I wanted to overdo it a bit, and I completed the suggestion with the latest smiley! noooo ... 

- here is the latest smiley, i think i will call it romance or valentine, it is inspired by real madrid .. it's a bit ugly, I'm also very tired !! has pigtails and the option of hearts in the eyes like the vrain (if possible ..or just normal)

the original smiley BEIGE                                                                                        and thw W1 Black and different eyes!

54cBAfK.jpg                                   6fUbcja.jpg

- I have already asked Rob to color it for me, let's see that it comes out, I also asked him for a table to see them all together School Teacher GIF by Sesame Street

here I show you the colors and a photo together with the kimono, I hope you like it a_(banod)_40 a_(banod)_40 

M0TsxiU.png ________________ yPuHT5M.png  ____ cpDbMZT.jpg

Edited by ALEX

• Advanced Members

Hey guys look above it's the Romantic smiley !!

thank you Rob for helping me so much and staying close to me, you will have the table when it is ready, thank you all for the numerous views (I know you like it!) let's see when the toad laughs after this toretto !! a_(vsign)_40 a_(muertos)_40