New power (MemoryRace)

ider

• Advanced Members

New power (MemoryRace) its a race Game where you can increse you Brain skills, same picture  for all users, with faces + numbers + letters, who finish first win the xats or Days.

Also we can add (memoryban) as ban game power.

URW8S3F.gif

Edited by ider
  • Award 3

• Volunteers

Neat! This could be a really fun game as a single and two player game. I think it would be cool if we could have the option to have certain power smileys as a theme of the game. I also think that there should be levels to this game. The higher level you are on, the more squares there are, making it much harder and longer.

32 minutes ago, Crow said:

You should play this @Lemona :$(smirk)

My brain is already bright. :) 

• Advanced Members

There hasn't been a gamerace power in awhile and it would be great if one was made in the near future. This could be an example of one of the many possible games that could be created into gameraces, the only problem with this suggestion would be that users could memorise the pictures if it was only the first person to complete one round of pictures, you could consider there being levels similar to how darts is played where the difficulty and points increase as you complete a level making it more difficult for users to memorise the pictures and there could possibly be different picture themes if it was xat related for example it could alternate between default smilies, animal smilies, event smilies and other smiley which would again increase the difficulty in memorising the locations of the pictures.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, Chelly said:

There hasn't been a gamerace power in awhile and it would be great if one was made in the near future. This could be an example of one of the many possible games that could be created into gameraces, the only problem with this suggestion would be that users could memorise the pictures if it was only the first person to complete one round of pictures, you could consider there being levels similar to how darts is played where the difficulty and points increase as you complete a level making it more difficult for users to memorise the pictures and there could possibly be different picture themes if it was xat related for example it could alternate between default smilies, animal smilies, event smilies and other smiley which would again increase the difficulty in memorising the locations of the pictures.

well ill attempt to make this see what happens. @Admin did tell me twice to make a gameban/race (hmm)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

These games always made me angry but that's because every Christmas I was forced to play "I went to market" with my family and I always sucked at it. But nonetheless, its a cute suggestion, about time we had a new game.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Ryan said:

These games always made me angry but that's because every Christmas I was forced to play "I went to market" with my family and I always sucked at it. But nonetheless, its a cute suggestion, about time we had a new game.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ Sorry for the bad luck playing it hahahaha

• 3 months later...