Crazy 8s card game @ Game

HelperNate

• Lemona featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Update: I added a visual aid for those who are interested in seeing the game in which I got the idea to host this from. It's listed next to the full rules and information pastebin as "Visual Aid." I'll also be happy to answer questions here on this post!

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

The first event has finished! Here are the final results by regname:

lllVilenlll - 6200 xats

iiCrazyBoyii - 5500 xats

xRavennn - 2250 xats

Cooolingman - 2000 xats

Karen - 2000 xats

NenoMihajlovic - 1500 xats

iNeverforgive - 1000 xats

Chat promo - 200 xats

Total xats spent: 20650 xats

It also occurred to me that during the final game, some cycles may be "broken" "repeating" and "never ending." For this reason, on the final game where the game lasts down to 1 player, I will occasionally give hints on how to make a complete cycle. This will eliminate the cards in play from the game, and with less cards, the game will end quicker. It also helps to use the spreadsheet linked by the bot, which players can use kind of as a cheat sheet. It will show by color the cards that are available in the game, and cards that are eliminated as the result of a complete cycle, as cards are only seen once per game. This is especially useful in the final game, particularly towards the end.

Hope to see you at next week's event, and I will be open to test runs when I am online in the chat and ready. Take care!

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

The second session is 3/4 complete! 3 out of 4 games were complete, but because I used up my energy to host this event, I was not able to host to completion. Next week same day and same time as when Session 2 started will be the final game of "to the death" where all players except 1 will clear their cards, and will have a chance to win some xats. Time is listed above on the initial post. Final results will also be announced here after the final game is complete.

Thanks for playing and hope to see you at the final game! For those that are new and show up to only the continued portion of Session 2, I will do a hands-on tutorial mode like Game 1 of both sessions, and as always I will be open to test runs if I am able whenever I am online in the chat.

• Advanced Members

Session 2 continued event will start in 9 hours @ Game chat! There will be a hands on tutorial mode during the game, and everyone (up to 10 players) will have a chance to win some xats given that they don't leave mid game. Hope to see you there!

• Advanced Members

The final event has ended! Unfortunately only 2 participants joined in the final game "to the death" version and the game lasted for a short time, but that's fine, as this game requires a MINIMUM of 2 participants.

Final results for Session 2 (both on last week's and today's date):

xRavennn - 7250 xats

NenoMihajlovic - 4250 xats

iiCrazyBoyii - 4000 xats

xMarco - 3000 xats

Chat promo - 350 xats

Total xats spent: 18850 xats

Session 1 xats spent: 20650 xats

Session 2 xats spent: 18850 xats

Overall total xats spent: 39500 xats

This event is over! Thanks for those who came out and participated, and see you later! Stay safe!

• Lemona unfeatured and locked this topic