So many ideas it's crazy

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members

Just a real quick post, I would love for you to read to the end and make a comment!

Everything people are creating and destroying things. Just like the suggestions  forum, so many ideas are being created, but not all made it onto xat. Just keep thinking, and I'm sure everyone appreciates all the help and positivity created on xat forums. Good job guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Its indeed true that some suggestion do not fit to xat at all, but on the other side i have also seen users talking suggestions down that might have potentital by just saying it "we don't need it" or "admins have other priorities".

In the end you shouldn't forget that people have different opinions and as long as there are valid reasons to reject something you should get along with that.

You may also want to check this: https://forum.xat.com/topic/205-xats-to-do-list/ 

Most liked/suitable suggestions are listed there and i am updating it like monthly.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Here's an idea, fix banner promo. plsdontkillmeimsorry

No but really what Lafleur said about users saying "we don't need it" and "admins have other priorities" I agree with, users really shouldn't put other suggestions down like that. That user took the time to make that suggestion, even if there wasn't much input they tried to suggest something that they would have liked to seen as a power. It's nice to see when users suggest some game powers, group powers or even some unique smiley powers. Rather than completely putting the power aside users could give feedback on the suggestion and offer more ideas to it and say what they'd improve about the suggestion.

• Award 1