Chicken nugget smileys

Izzy

• Wiki Translators

Hello !! 

Thank you for your suggestion, it needs to be developed, this topic may help you " read before posting : how to suggest ". Read it carefully 

Also you could use the " search " feature https://forum.xat.com/search/ to see if the idea that you want to suggest already exists, if yes you can not post a duplicated idea. Thank you and Welcome to the forum.

Edited by Maxo

• Members
4 hours ago, Maxo said:

Hello !! 

Thank you for your suggestion, it needs to be developed, this topic may help you " read before posting : how to suggest ". Read it carefully 

Also you could use the " search " feature https://forum.xat.com/search/ to see if the idea that you want to suggest already exists, if yes you can not post a duplicated idea. Thank you and Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to have someone delete this then. I realized after posting that there was a thread and I couldn't figure out how to delete this so yea. 

• Volunteers

They're the right size and shape for smilies, and it's in good humor. They're popular in real life and could be popular on xat too.

We can have nugget smilies in their normal form or burned (with smoke and the dead face x_x) or with no coating (naked with the embarrassed face). We can have them optionally dipped in ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise or hot sauce (the last could have an angry face) - these would be the normal nuggets with sauce above their face. We can also have a nugget getting eaten or bitten. There would be a nugget gback to add any face of your choice too.

If we're being even more creative, we can have a salt shaker smiley for calling out salty behaviour (I know this was suggested in the past and apologies if it's already been added). And we can have a receipt smiley that you can write a large number on, which might be usable when discussing the price of something. And a takeout bag with xat's logo on it (as they came from the xat store). And also a lettuce smiley (with lettuce gback) as a joke to eat healthy / choose the healthy alternative.

And it could be added to a Superfood collection alongside perhaps Fruit, Feast, Candy, Cooking, Fruities, Cupcake, Chocolate, Ricebowl, Onion, Popcorns, Kveggie, Nuts, Pizzas, Koffee, Marshie, Organicwaste, Kavocado and Jellybean.

These are just some ideas I had.

• Like 2

• Contributors

I agree with Crow, and these smilies of chicken nugget could be added to some power of food.

Here we can have a lot of options for these smilies, we already can have a smilie eating the nugget, putting ketchup os something like this, a hot nugget being eaten 🥵, food smilie are very variable, we can have more then 10000 options. Your idea just need be worked fine. 

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...