You love school? yes or no and why?

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello im Bau And i love school but not much how i love girls LOL hehe.
Yes.
Because
that is good in life to learn
I did not want to school before, now are not in school and want to go to learn.
HaHaa. 

vsfif6.jpg

• Members

yes
Each has a purpose in life thanks to no others.
Everything you do for yourself
Think someone always loves you even if you think you're all leaving, someone is always beside you and whisper I love you.
I love school, everyone loves, just as the world is too haughty to say I love you.
Hi

• Advanced Members

Yes, I like school.

Because, thanks to school, we can have a good job. 
Because at school, we can learn lots of things that will be essential for our future. Without school, we have no future.

Because at school, we can meet people, make friends that we will keep for the rest of our life.

School can be boring and difficult at times, but don't forget some people don't have the chance of going to school, so let's be grateful and love school!

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, BomBonica said:

yes
Each has a purpose in life thanks to no others.
Everything you do for yourself
Think someone always loves you even if you think you're all leaving, someone is always beside you and whisper I love you.
I love school, everyone loves, just as the world is too haughty to say I love you.
Hi

5 minutes ago, Anar said:

Yes, I like school.

Because, thanks to school, we can have a good job. 
Because at school, we can learn lots of things that will be essential for our future. Without school, we have no future.

Because at school, we can meet people, make friends that we will keep for the rest of our life.

School can be boring and difficult at times, but don't forget some people don't have the chance of going to school, so let's be grateful and love school!

(L):$ Nice.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...