email, and passsword are forgotten

natalyap01

Question

• Members

I dont have access to my email due to the fact that whenever i try and reset my password it says the email i used with my old account doesnt exist? how can that make sense? I also do not have access to my password because i forgot it, is there ANY way i can get my account back please help...

11 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Note:

"Email change or Email hint" if I were you I would rather open the ticket in this department because if I'm not wrong Lost access department is delayed.

There are four ways to create a ticket in this case,

1- The first is to clear your browser cookies.

2- Easier way is using incognito mode on google chrome or private window on firefox (private windows don't store/support cookies). and use an email that has to be attached to a xat account to create the ticket.

3- Get yourself a new id that is not registered by anyone through clearing your flash cookies, follow steps Click here then create the ticket using your email address that is tied to a xat account.

4- Login to an account of your own if you don't own another account then create a new one.

however, I would go with the first option. You don't have to be a paid user to create a ticket in this department either.

Feel free to opt for any way over the others.

Anyway if you still receive any error messages while opening the ticket not to mention any solutions you have done, you can contact with a volunteer and ask them to open the ticket for you.

Best wishes!

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Silence said:

Note:

"Email change or Email hint" if I were you I would rather open the ticket in this department because if I'm not wrong Lost access department is delayed.

There are two ways to create a ticket in this case,

1- The first is to clear your browser cookies easier way is using incognito mode on google chrome or private window on firefox (private windows don't store/support cookies). and use an email that has to be attached to a xat account to create the ticket.

2- Login to an account of your own if you don't own another account then create a new one.

however, I would go with the first option. You don't have to be a paid user to create a ticket in this department either.

Anyway if you still receive any error messages while opening the ticket not to mention any solutions you have done, you can contact with a volunteer and ask them to open the ticket for you.

Best wishes!

You need to be logged in to the account you're requesting the change on to make a ticket using that help topic. As noted on the open a ticket page: "If you need an email change or email hint on an account that you can log into."

• Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, Stah said:

You need to be logged in to the account you're requesting the change on to make a ticket using that help topic. As noted on the open a ticket page: "If you need an email change or email hint on an account that you can log into."

That's what it says but in fact It will work.