xat August Events

Maxo

• Wiki Translators

Hi all !!

I'm happy to have the opportunity to be a main owner in xat.com/xat, i'd like to thank @SLOom @LaFleur @Cupim @Junior for this. Thank you, by this occasion i've decided to make some fun on this month, and i hope all of you enjoy time with me, i hope you'll accept this :$. The planning is going to be like this

Friday, August 6th : A contest by asking questions about xat at 8pm GMT+1 

Friday, August 13th : i'd like to make a contest of WHAT IS / WHO IS, it can be a power, a smiley, a chat room, a forum ... for exp : What is ANIME ? it's a power. 

For a person " WHO IS " the answer is going to be according of his / her mission in the forum, for exp Who is MAXO ? He is a wiki translator.

Friday, August 20th : A contest of the Opposit word, it's simple i give you a word then you answer by its opposit 

Friday, August 27th : Some school questions especially on Grammar :$ plus a randomuser to win some days 

The frist Background Contest for xat.com/xat : i think it's the first even when the chat was known by HTML5, you've to make an INNER and OUTER background, including of course the name of the chat " xat " and " Official xat development chat ". 

Notes for all

- There will be 30 questions for every contest

- 200 xats for each winner

- Deadline for the Background Contest : Sunday, August 22th at 10pm GMT+1 From Today.

1st place : 6k

2nd place : 4k

3rd place : 2k

4th place : 900 xats

- Jude : Myself, and prize holder for the background contest is : @Lemona Thank you 

- Time : from next friday's contest 10pm GMT+1

Thank you and good luck 

Edited by Maxo
  • Award 4
  • Cool 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 12

• Lemona featured this topic
  • Wiki Translators

Hello, remember today Friday August 6th we'll have the first contest on xat.com/xat at 10 pm GMT+1, plus still waiting for a backgrounds here deadline for the BG contest : Sunday, August 22th at 10 pm GMT+1. Thank you and welcome 

• Wiki Translators

There has been a slight change regarding the timing of the first contest, but this did not prevent it from passing in an enjoyable atmosphere. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for attending.

Other contests will remain on time. For those who did not have the opportunity to participate in the first one, there are still four other opportunities, including of course the background contest, whose end date is Sunday, August 22th. Thanks

• Lemona locked this topic
  • Lemona unlocked this topic
  • Wiki Translators

Hello ! Today we'll have the 2nd contest at 10 pm GMT+1 in xat.com/xat. Welcome all, plus still waiting for backgrounds here there are 4 places, so there are chances to win (hi) deadline for BG contest : Sunday 22th. Thanks

• Advanced Members

Here's my entry for the background contest - thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone participating!

Inner:

aj9lJjq.png

Outer:

aFoaevC.png

Recommended Button Color:

#E2E5FF

Preview:

CLICK HERE

Credits:

Edited by Flake
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

ew hi my entry:

Inner:  Ag00RQp.jpg Fixed some things.

Outer: dAhCj5i.jpg cgBI5nA.jpg

I make 2 outers so can choose 2 options :3

Button color: #823BC0

Edited by Nathy
  • Award 2
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

My entry:

Inner:

srGbUHc.png

Outer:

BIwP9sQ.png

Button Color: 

1.- #9a9a9a  

2.- #1e6cca

My register: 

SoyCreativo (49207072)

Thanks for the contest and congratulations to @Maxo for the Mainowner.

Edited by Dazer
  • Award 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

Here's my entry:

This time I will present 2 options...

INNER 1                                                                                                                OUTER 1

531gHij.png                              6Lex90R.png 

INNER 2                                                                                                                OUTER 2

fmiGtFM.png                              a5eu4og.png 

Buttom color:  #979697

Credits:

Inner1:  SPACE

Outter1: SPACE

Inner2 and Outer2: SPACE

Letters and effects:  Made by me in Photoshop

• Award 2
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

Hi, here is my entry:

Inner                                                                                                                Outer           

L6eDFTa.png             UzXX1R4.png

Button color: #2c0987    

Credits: 

https://www.cleanpng.com/png-rings-of-saturn-planet-clip-art-2078765/

https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/gradient-connection-background_12812914.htm

• Like 3

• Contributors

xR0B (129030692)
Hi, here is my entry...

INNER BACKGROUND                                                                          OUTER BACKGROUND

PTUB41k.png          TWajmEk.png
                       Button Color: #f8d872

Credits: Particles taken from here.

• Award 2
  • Like 3

• Wiki Translators

Hi !! i'd like to thank all participants on the BG contest, you did well guys and believe me i like all your works. But the rules of the competition require us to choose only four and these are

1) @Flake 40 points 

2) @RobFerrari 30 points

3) @iDead 20 points

4) @Dazer 10 points

Please contact @Lemona in xat.com/xat or xat.com/help to claim your prizes, thank you guys (hug) and thank you @Lemona for contributing in this contest

• Award 1

• Stif unfeatured and locked this topic
  • Stif unlocked this topic
  • Wiki Translators

I'd like to thank all participants on my August contests, all users who were present in xat.com/xat on this month, all users who supported MAXO, who wished me a good luck and supported me, also users who were not present everybody has his / her reason, i wish a good luck for all in your real life and xat.com ( on chats where you're ranked ) i know all are doing theire best to improve theirselves this is cool, i'm sorry if i did something wrong idk :$ in general i think this month was amazing, Congratulations to contests winners, Thank you all .

This Topic could be locked. Thanks 

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Stif locked this topic