Antifraud

Af4ovapo

• Members

Hello   Xaterians.

I   come   to   bring   a   good   idea   to   our   business!We   buy   EP.   There   should   be   an   option   so   that   we   can   know   if   they   are   all   correct,   without   having   to   count   them   one   by   one.

Example:   if   I   buy   an   EP.   when   trading   and   the   person   adding   powers   from   the   collection,   a   pawn   should   appear   instead   of   each   separate   power,   Type   ’’EP   pawn’’.

The   same   for   192p,   The   Allpowers   Icon   could   appear   because   there   are   more   than   100   powers   to   check,   and   in   that   the   purchase   would   be   easier   and   faster,   without   worrying   about   fraud...

Here   is   just   an   idea   I   propose   to   you!!!

• Award 4
  • Done! 4
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

Its a very good implementation for the new version of xat, and will be more safety to users who purchase everypower and allpowers... 

Its time to make a good performance in the trade application and do the best for the ''New users'' and ''Old users'' to make his/her comfort better and their trust in our system of trade will be more effective

• Like 1

• Contributors
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Nice suggestion, I think it would be best if there was a button that added everything automatically (hmm)

I agree with you, if I’m not wrong this has been suggested before. Hope they can do it!

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

This has already been suggested countless times, but yes it definitely is a great idea which would avoid scams. This should be done not only with everypower, but with all the collections (including allpowers).

I sense this is going to become a reality in the future, let's hope it doesn't take too long to be implemented.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

The fact that this isn't already a thing is a bit baffling. There are almost 600 powers in Everypower. Nobody should have to try to scroll through ~600 powers to confirm they're all there (I bet most people don't, I sure don't). This can easily lead to scams, and I'm sure it's been done before.

This should take priority over a lot of other things in my opinion. No one wants to play around or take chances when there is ~500k xats on the line (near $1k usd+).

• Award 2

• Moderators

This has been suggested before, therefore I'll close this topic. However, I agree with @Kyle. Considering the number of powers, how much they're worth, and the risk of being scammed thanks to it, this should be added as soon as possible. Not only to everypower but to all groups/collections of powers (as suggested before).

@Af4ovapo Please search for any possible similar topics to your suggestion before posting it. This is to avoid duplicate topics about the same idea. Thank you.

• Stif locked this topic