New Power Nameburning

Adrianelzurdo17

• Members

Greetings large family of xat.com present you the power nameburning.

The power nameburning will allow you to create two types of flames in your namecolor. Powers nameglow and namecolor are required for use.

Its use is simple, adding glow to your code glow#nb1 for a low intensity flame to burn the bottom of the namecolor, glow#nb2 for a high intensity flame covering the entire namecolor . These flames default will have the natural color of fire, but also can add the code of the desired color.
For hats codes will be: hat#nb1, hat#nb2.
35akx28.jpg 

Thank you very much everyone, I hope you like my idea. Greetings to the whole family of xat.com!. 

• Advanced Members

The effects of burningheart combining with num power is much different from this.

With this suggestion. I like the flames effects burning across the the whole letter. Having this won't be bad at all and saves too many codes in your name.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

The question is : Why a new name's power when we have already a tons of name's powers (nameglow, namecolor, namegrad, nameflag) ? It doesn't make sence, because each time, they find the idea to release another name power...

I'm not against that idea, it's a good idea but I don't think, we want xat to be more "laggy" like it is sometimes (not for me, but for some people) unless, if they do the same concept but without things that can make you laggy.

Do you imagine if they make it like the same concept you showed with your image with all the flames that move + all users who would use this power = It would be terrible and the chat experience would not be stable and reduce the number of users who would not support this power. We are already in a low quota .. I think we should not go on like this.

If they do a macro such as $nameburning=off, it would be okay but i don't think it will be done since we asked for a namegrad/nameflag macro, it didn't happened. 

I would not be shocked if this power comes out since it's the best way to make money for admins.

That's my opinion about. It is neither negative nor positive.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, SlOom said:

The question is : Why a new name's power when we have already a tons of name's powers (nameglow, namecolor, namegrad, nameflag) ? It doesn't make sence, because each time, they find the idea to release another name power...

I'm not against that idea, it's a good idea but I don't think, we want xat to be more "laggy" like it is sometimes (not for me, but for some people) unless, if they do the same concept but without things that can make you laggy.

Do you imagine if they make it like the same concept you showed with your image with all the flames that move + all users who would use this power = It would be terrible and the chat experience would not be stable and reduce the number of users who would not support this power. We are already in a low quota .. I think we should not go on like this.

If they do a macro such as $nameburning=off, it would be okay but i don't think it will be done since we asked for a namegrad/nameflag macro, it didn't happened. 

I would not be shocked if this power comes out since it's the best way to make money for admins.

That's my opinion about. It is neither negative nor positive.

100% with you.

• Award 1

• Members

I like the effects of flame. Although, I don't think it should be made. Some users may experience lag with this power. In that case, there would need to be a macro to disable it.

We already have a lot of powers such as namewave and nameflag. I believe that's enough.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Felipe said:

I like the effects of flame. Although, I don't think it should be made. Some users may experience lag with this power. In that case, there would need to be a macro to disable it.

We already have a lot of powers such as namewave and nameflag. I believe that's enough.

For the the sake of names...namewave, nameflag, namegrad, namecolor, nameglow...nameburning is not enough for users who want it. (sman)