Not enought xats/days #Buy

Bau

Buy xats/days  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How useful can it be?

• Advanced Members

Hello xat-ers

Today I bring a simple idea, with which I am sure it can be helpful, I will explain as well as possible so that you can all understand.

When you run out of days or xats and try to make a transfer, this message appears, as if you don't have enough xats or days.
It would be desirable to appear in this message where users can buy xats / days or even a link to the page: xat.com/buy

This may not be useful to me or many of the users, because we know where to buy xats and much more, but new users do not know this and will be happy to be directed to the purchase page, it is easier and it becomes easier to use the xat chat.
207864519_notenoughtxatsbuyxats.thumb.png.c3dd485fa2a365891bb38113c54795f6.png1145795306_notenoughtdaysbuydays.thumb.png.e5509daa5572740b2dfa5993e3663caa.png
It is just an idea and should be treated as such.

If you have any questions about this suggestion, please leave in the comments.

Regards Bau

• Advanced Members

I don't get why you would need this notice at the buy xats page because isn't the whole point of this message saying "not enough xats" to encourage you to GO TO the buy xats page? i.e. to encourage a purchase when you're low on xats/days? Don't think there's a need to remove the message/notification as it stands. Sometimes users neglect to check if they have sufficient xats/days before trying to buy powers and xat stuff so it's only normal for this message to appear.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hello Enter, Thanks for reply.
I'm not sure, but you probably missed the most important tip. [Not for those who know, for those who do not know].

Do you mind when you try to transfer xats, days or gifts to users and write this message? If not, why not add it to guide people who don't know where to buy xats.

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello Enter, Thanks for reply.
I'm not sure, but you probably missed the most important tip. [Not for those who know, for those who do not know].

Do you mind when you try to transfer xats, days or gifts to users and write this message? If not, why not add it to guide people who don't know where to buy xats.

I mean... isn't it already obvious enough as it is now? The "buy xats" button on the chatbox? https://prnt.sc/1ieeteb ? I mean of course it's good to suggest others to "buy xats" when they don't have enough but that just means that your overall suggestion is the same as a previous one proposed by @Chancellor.

Your suggestion is pretty much similar in nature...? I do agree that you should have a "buy" button when there's not enough xats/days which I don't see one as it stands now: https://prnt.sc/1ieey97 (there's no "buy xats" button here which could be added in the future? but not removed...?)

• Advanced Members

I think instead xat should give an option to convert so many xats into a day.

Yes we have trade and such for this, however you can not get into trade without a subscriber day.

Makes more sense to have an ask button and for xat to do it for you.

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Christina said:

I think instead xat should give an option to convert so many xats into a day.

Yes we have trade and such for this, however you can not get into trade without a subscriber day.

Makes more sense to have an ask button and for xat to do it for you.

This. I think the x2d power could be expanded to include the ability to convert xats to days on demand instead (even when you have no days) Would be far more useful.

Edited by Enter
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

It's just an idea, it doesn't mean it can be or is added. (hippo)

Yes, you are right there is a button in the chat where you can easily buy xats, [But that can be initiative, make users buy, and remind them where to buy]

Eg. I know I can buy xat.com/buy, I also know many users who can sell me xats. [But this does not mean that if there is something additional it can bother or damage].

As is my idea, I continue to support this idea.

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Bau said:

Eg. I know I can buy xat.com/buy, I also know many users who can sell me xats.

Well from a business perspective, pretty sure xat would prefer you to buy xats from the store even though resellers are unofficially/officially endorsed as "verified". Even if it's much cheaper, buying from the store is safer because you've got the guarantee that the xats are clean and not stolen. That and the profit margin is huge. The store charges what? Like $5 per 1k xats? Don't think they would refer new users/old users to resellers because it would just make the "buy xats" page redundant and as a business they wouldn't want that lol.

• Confused 1