I can't access my xat.

planetagalaxias

Question

• Members

Very long ago, I had a xat on my website, then I stopped caring about it, until recently. I became interested again, so I logged in on my account and did all the steps, but I just can't find my xat code to put it on my website again. Can anyone help me with that?

Obs.: when I go to the xat.me section of my account, it just says that the adobe flash player plug-in isn't compatible. Can anyone help me with that either?

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi

In the lower right corner of your xat, when opening. You will have an option written '' embed '' click on it, there you put the dimensions you want for your site and just copy the code and paste in the place you want your xat to be.

You can also click on the upper right corner, click on ''group '' and then on embed.

image.thumb.png.72b6661748bb9905dfe0f33c6c9cfa83.png                                      image.thumb.png.699dcfb1d7ba564cf7d42a12e5f45186.png

Edited by slint

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, planetagalaxias said:

Obs.: when I go to the xat.me section of my account, it just says that the adobe flash player plug-in isn't compatible. Can anyone help me with that either?

Adobe flash player is no longer supported since December 31st 2021. If you wish to use CSS coding for your xat.me profile, you will need to use HTML-5 source code in order to make it live.