What chat did you start out on?

Christina

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I think I made a xat account due to an iCPPS. The chat was Penguin Lite but after I quit that, I stopped using xat. I then went to MrBean35000vr and a few other Mario chats until I ended up at Contests which I've more or less been at since 2012.

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I was just searching some interesting new chats on the google and found xat.com, it was 2009 october i think. So i made my account and in the beginning it felt interesting and fun. After a few months i quit and came back later (2010 maybe). Somehow i found Doodlerace chat and stayed there until the end. Then i went different places and found Help chat, Game chat and a few others.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I started to come in 2006.

At that time it was very different  the aspect of xat.

I was looking for on a football site. Automatically, I saw a noise. I went to see what it was. So I put a name and started talking to people. I remember I was wearing an extremely short ID. Maybe I'm one of the only 2006 survivors.

I made a record in 2007 and I lost the password. I only know the email.

(hug)

• 7 months later...
  • Advanced Members
3 hours ago, TrueRedDevil said:

I made a website on Freewebs and found out I could embed a chat box.

I'm only now starting to recover from the horrors

Snap!!!

Good old times :(

• Advanced Members

Well, in my case I was looking on the internet for things about a game called habbo and I contre with a page that included a chat I think that by then the chat was CHCOM that was in 2008-2009

• Advanced Members

Im started xat when no power yet,when i was searching a movie and i went to filipino movie site name Pinoysabroad(PSA) a Filipino Chat,  on that  moment I attractive on this inner bg, its very cute, i said to myself. And im starting talking on the chat and starting to meet filipino friends and online everyday as i can.This icant forget my first loptop broken cause Over heat hehe, buy again loptop then Over heat again nyaaaa, i dont remember exactly how many times my loptop over heat(i think 3-4 times) bcuz of over online on the xat chat hehe. But i learned now.

1zxxgsn.jpg

.. and then this is my beginning of being xatterian bad or good memorable happen.

(I was trying to remember my old memories here on xat but icant remember the other.)

And starting to learned about xat stuff mostly by myself and the other ask to help chat, and other ask to my xat friend also.

And one thing i remember also name@Christina i just heard from my one of filipino friend

shes a Nice main Owner on Trade 👍

end.

• Award 3

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 3/7/2016 at 10:03 AM, Christina said:

I came from Everything Webkinz.  I was there a good 6 months before I realized there was an xat universe out

there and more chats.  I left and opened my own chat. Anything Rocks.

2009 on the web_gear/chat page.

On 3/7/2017 at 5:06 PM, Paul said:

Snap!!!

Good old times :(

seriosuly lol

• Members

I came on xat through an unofficial hannah montana's fan club. It was back in 2009. The people there talked about random things and never about hannah montana lol. One day it stopped loading for me and my friend gave one of the chat links from "xat". I was surprised to see many chats like that. (goo) Was excited for a long time after being introduced to the whole new world of xat. It had universe backgrounds from xat and looked quite nice back then.

Edited by Airtime