Christina

What chat did you start out on?

i came from a clubpenguin army chat, it was pretty fun hanging out at these chats as a child.

first xat chat I ever used was a chatbox embedded on a website used for tournaments for games like Smash Bros and Mario Kart

I used freewebs in 2008, but only registered on xat in 2009, and by that stage so I used YodaAds.

I stayed on YodaAds until its closure in late 2012, whereas I only ever used freewebs so I could have some users on my chatbox on my webs.com website.

1 hour ago, adam_ said:

I used freewebs in 2008, but only registered on xat in 2009, and by that stage so I used YodaAds.

I stayed on YodaAds until its closure in late 2012, whereas I only ever used freewebs so I could have some users on my chatbox on my webs.com website.

I think I remember you!!

• Like 1

On 15/02/2018 at 6:46 PM, Paul said:

I think I remember you!!

What was your username?? Do you remember from Freewebs or YodaAds???

WCBQdXi_Q1CGrCd2Cn8kWw.png

This is me on YodaAds in 2012, maybe you recognize me. :) I don't have any pictures from when I was on freewebs sadly.

Edited by adam_

2 minutes ago, adam_ said:

What was your username?? Do you remember from Freewebs or YodaAds???

WCBQdXi_Q1CGrCd2Cn8kWw.png

This is me on YodaAds in 2012, maybe you recognize me. :) I don't have any pictures from when I was on freewebs sadly.

I was either PaulFreewebs, FreeWebs or xTBxRoCKeTZzx

2 hours ago, onaquest01 said:

MrBean35000vr, without an account

OMG! That chat was the bomb back in the day. My first chat was ExclusivePros (£p) back in 2009. The good old Mario Kart Wii days! :d

My first chat was a habbo chat(i don't remember the name), i used to play that game in 2009 - 2010. I started using xat in 2010, i remember that in those days the latest power was the Silly power.

After some months i discovered Cambio, Cambio was the first official chat i discovered. I loved the chat instanly and i started going there literally everyday. One year later i started helping there(it was on November 2011) and i got member on July 2012(Yes, i helped a lot of months). Now, i'm the main owner. :p

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

I think a good amount of people joined xat throught Club penguin or Habbo (sry). I started out in a Habbo chat that is (surprisingly) still alive today, that was around 2009/2010.

I started out at a chat called Hardcore Brawlers when Super Smash Bros Brawl came out in 2008. Been on xat since then. 

i started going on xat for guild wars with the Facebook game named Ninja Saga, i had a clan and we used xat to communicate, i don't remember the name tho it was 7 years ago..

Mine was a chat called UberRadioNetwork it was a chat about Paranormal back in 2009 but i registered in late 2010 

The first chat that I started on was... I believe SlimShady. It was for Club Penguin. And because of that one chat room, I saw more chats...and more chats. eventually making me stay on xat for over 8 years...(toj)

• Haha 1

i found xat through a game i played called fantage - my first chat being fantagecheesee, fantage_zebra

fantage players would advertise their blogs that had xat chats embedded on them