What chat did you start out on?

Christina

• Advanced Members

I used freewebs in 2008, but only registered on xat in 2009, and by that stage so I used YodaAds.

I stayed on YodaAds until its closure in late 2012, whereas I only ever used freewebs so I could have some users on my chatbox on my webs.com website.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, adam_ said:

I used freewebs in 2008, but only registered on xat in 2009, and by that stage so I used YodaAds.

I stayed on YodaAds until its closure in late 2012, whereas I only ever used freewebs so I could have some users on my chatbox on my webs.com website.

I think I remember you!!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 15/02/2018 at 6:46 PM, Paul said:

I think I remember you!!

What was your username?? Do you remember from Freewebs or YodaAds???

WCBQdXi_Q1CGrCd2Cn8kWw.png

This is me on YodaAds in 2012, maybe you recognize me. :) I don't have any pictures from when I was on freewebs sadly.

Edited by adam_

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, adam_ said:

What was your username?? Do you remember from Freewebs or YodaAds???

WCBQdXi_Q1CGrCd2Cn8kWw.png

This is me on YodaAds in 2012, maybe you recognize me. :) I don't have any pictures from when I was on freewebs sadly.

I was either PaulFreewebs, FreeWebs or xTBxRoCKeTZzx

• Advanced Members

My first chat was a habbo chat(i don't remember the name), i used to play that game in 2009 - 2010. I started using xat in 2010, i remember that in those days the latest power was the Silly power.

After some months i discovered Cambio, Cambio was the first official chat i discovered. I loved the chat instanly and i started going there literally everyday. One year later i started helping there(it was on November 2011) and i got member on July 2012(Yes, i helped a lot of months). Now, i'm the main owner. :p

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

The first chat that I started on was... I believe SlimShady. It was for Club Penguin. And because of that one chat room, I saw more chats...and more chats. eventually making me stay on xat for over 8 years...(toj)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...