What chat did you start out on?

Christina

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Tina said:

... an xat ...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that pronounces xat "ex-at."

Anyway, I first found xat while searching for "club penguin trackers" on YouTube and found the chat "Jmannn93."

I was also there for ~6 months before I realized xat in its entirety (at the time.)

Eventually migrated to Help and here we are today.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

it started out when i was checking one of my friend's profile on friendster (social networking site) then i saw the friendster chat i was so curious abt it that ended up sleeping late bc i wanted to get the black star and idk how xD. 

Thats where i met some of my good friends like Jham, apple, lemon(nea) and cold ❤️

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
44 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Anyway, I first found xat while searching for "club penguin trackers" on YouTube and found the chat "Jmannn93."

I was also there for ~6 months before I realized xat in its entirety (at the time.)

It is just easier.  Most do TBH!

• Volunteers

I was watching animes on a website that had a xat and I discovered it thanks to message sounds! It was called LeBlogdeRatus13.

I started spending my time on the chat and after 3 months discovered Aide, the French Help.

Now my first chat is "dead" but it was so appreciable to hangout there.

• Cool 1

• Wiki Editors

Back when I was in the competitive gaming scene, I visited sites linked on GameBattles team profiles.

Most of these teams used the xat chat client as it was a good way to communicate and connect.

The very first chat I visited was not a group at the time.

As I spent more time on xat, I eventually gravitated towards Help & xatTrade from these random chats.

• Advanced Members

I don't remember the first chat I visited/joined. I do remember I found xat through a youtuber that has like 300k subscribers back in 2009. Most of the people i used to hang out with go to a chat now called 3dz which i despise. The issue is in a year, the people and I changed chats like 5 times to like Nintendo3ds chat and some pokemon chats. It was a full year until I left that chat and joined Help in 2010. Some of the people that were on that first chat with me were former help staff Spongey, and Pinkeh.

• Advanced Members

Don't remember the name of the first chat I went to but basically I was introduced to xat by a few people that I talked to on a club penguin blog and then eventually discovered more chats a few months after. 

Those were the dark times...

• Advanced Members

Came from a CP chat I don't remember the name of, CPChaosArmy was my favorite though.

Also played a game called Bad Eggs Online so I was on Yolkies and The_Rising, good times :)

• Volunteers
13 hours ago, Kyle said:

Omggg sameee Jmann93 lol

• Advanced Members

The first chat I can remember using was one that I created, and I was pretty clueless. I would have to create a new chat (embedded on my crappy smfforfree page) every time I cleared my cookies and lost my id because I didn't know registering was a thing.