Christina

What chat did you start out on?

I came from Everything Webkinz.  I was there a good 6 months before I realized there was an xat universe out

there and more chats.  I left and opened my own chat. Anything Rocks.

8 minutes ago, Tina said:

... an xat ...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that pronounces xat "ex-at."

Anyway, I first found xat while searching for "club penguin trackers" on YouTube and found the chat "Jmannn93."

I was also there for ~6 months before I realized xat in its entirety (at the time.)

Eventually migrated to Help and here we are today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Started off at Club Penguins Pirates and RPFvictory. Moved to assist after a few months (which became assistance) and the rest is history. |-)

The first chat i have founded and join wos Nemesi a little before i created my first group Starsxxx.

it started out when i was checking one of my friend's profile on friendster (social networking site) then i saw the friendster chat i was so curious abt it that ended up sleeping late bc i wanted to get the black star and idk how xD. 

Thats where i met some of my good friends like Jham, apple, lemon(nea) and cold ❤️

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Anyway, I first found xat while searching for "club penguin trackers" on YouTube and found the chat "Jmannn93."

I was also there for ~6 months before I realized xat in its entirety (at the time.)

It is just easier.  Most do TBH!

A Pokémon chat called Poke_Prof, back in Summer 2007. Only seems like two minutes ago.

I was watching animes on a website that had a xat and I discovered it thanks to message sounds! It was called LeBlogdeRatus13.

I started spending my time on the chat and after 3 months discovered Aide, the French Help.

Now my first chat is "dead" but it was so appreciable to hangout there.

• Cool 1

Back when I was in the competitive gaming scene, I visited sites linked on GameBattles team profiles.

Most of these teams used the xat chat client as it was a good way to communicate and connect.

The very first chat I visited was not a group at the time.

As I spent more time on xat, I eventually gravitated towards Help & xatTrade from these random chats.

I don't remember the first chat I visited/joined. I do remember I found xat through a youtuber that has like 300k subscribers back in 2009. Most of the people i used to hang out with go to a chat now called 3dz which i despise. The issue is in a year, the people and I changed chats like 5 times to like Nintendo3ds chat and some pokemon chats. It was a full year until I left that chat and joined Help in 2010. Some of the people that were on that first chat with me were former help staff Spongey, and Pinkeh.

A binweevils chat, enough said :'(

Edited by Daniel

Don't remember the name of the first chat I went to but basically I was introduced to xat by a few people that I talked to on a club penguin blog and then eventually discovered more chats a few months after. 

Those were the dark times...

Came from a CP chat I don't remember the name of, CPChaosArmy was my favorite though.

Also played a game called Bad Eggs Online so I was on Yolkies and The_Rising, good times :)

Started off at xat.com/PokemonTD or some other PTD chat. Got animate from a friend and because I didn't want to spend 200 xats on an avatar, I started getting into making avatars, and moved onto Graphics.

• Like 1

A competitive Mario Strikers Charged chat called MSCBay.

13 hours ago, Kyle said:

Omggg sameee Jmann93 lol

I was on some site for mario kart and smash bros tournaments and they used an embedded xat chat that was the first one I was on I don't remember the name

I think mine was a RSPS chat. Can't be 100% certain though. 

• Like 1

i started out on some chat for a runescape private server in 2009 or something. that died and i ended up joining freewebs a couple years later

The first chat I can remember using was one that I created, and I was pretty clueless. I would have to create a new chat (embedded on my crappy smfforfree page) every time I cleared my cookies and lost my id because I didn't know registering was a thing.