Jump to content

Manager chat history #Transfer


Bau
 Share

History Transfer  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. How useful can it be?



Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

Hello xat-ers

Today I have an idea that I really want to be added to the chat [In the past it was added to the bot for everyone, now I want it to be added only for those who have the chat password, or be one of the permissions of Main owner, probably to either need active power (main) on chat.

 

Only transfer of xats and days. [Trade app to be optional or excluded because I don't know if it can work too, but it was desirable as long as we are a paid User, we deserve to have the transfer/trade history]

I think that for those who do chat contests it can be like a proof, if it fails to take a Screenshot or for other reasons.

1363639958_transferhistorymainowner.thumb.png.cd98ec29e6bc28e3e308ca1d3f292346.png
- The Main owner should be optional so that they can see the history only if it is added to access, but whoever has the chat password has full access
- So as a bot, you don't need to add the password to be the main owner, you can add any bot of any rank, including the main owner without the password, this means that no bots will be able to read the transfer history. [is totally safe]
- For security reasons and because someone made a complaint has been disabled in the past on bots, now for the chat manager, I see no reason not to add it.

EgVideo


I'm not sure if I explained well for everyone to understand, if you have any questions for this suggestion please write in the comments.
It is just an idea and should be treated as such.
__________________________________________________
More random ideas:

Spoiler

- Transfer Powers
- History Transfer/ Trade
- Chat room Password
- Followers

 




Regards Bau

  • Award 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

Definitely chats should not store this information for anyone to access. Why would this be useful to other users to have access to?

 

This is very sensitive and important information about users accounts and most of them are used as security questions on tickets to verify that you really are who you say you are, mainly for account unlocks or location update requests.

 

If this information is shared with anyone it would put many accounts at risk, making it easier for malicious users to try to gain control over your account and making it difficult for volunteers to verify your identity. 

 

I agree that it would be nice to have a purchase history, but only for the xat's buy page as other platforms do e.g Discord, Steam, Epic Games etc.

 

We also have to remember that ID's on xat are used as a product and are sold constantly every day. So for this to work, I think the purchase history of the current account owner would be deleted along with the ID when selling it to another user.

Edited by Guinho
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

Hello Guinho, I understand! Thanks.
It's just an idea, but we can change from everyone's history to that chat for Main owner only.

Everyone who makes a transfer is not saved, only what the main owner transfers is saved. [I want this, I have a chat in which all members receive daily days and it is important to have this stuff]

Maybe a power where everyone can see their transactions, and as you mentioned, after selling IDS to erase all history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello xat-ers

Today I have an idea that I really want to be added to the chat [In the past it was added to the bot for everyone, now I want it to be added only for those who have the chat password, or be one of the permissions of Main owner, probably to either need active power (main) on chat.

 

Only transfer of xats and days. [Trade app to be optional or excluded because I don't know if it can work too, but it was desirable as long as we are a paid User, we deserve to have the transfer/trade history]

I think that for those who do chat contests it can be like a proof, if it fails to take a Screenshot or for other reasons.

1363639958_transferhistorymainowner.thumb.png.cd98ec29e6bc28e3e308ca1d3f292346.png
- The Main owner should be optional so that they can see the history only if it is added to access, but whoever has the chat password has full access
- So as a bot, you don't need to add the password to be the main owner, you can add any bot of any rank, including the main owner without the password, this means that no bots will be able to read the transfer history. [is totally safe]
- For security reasons and because someone made a complaint has been disabled in the past on bots, now for the chat manager, I see no reason not to add it.

EgVideo


I'm not sure if I explained well for everyone to understand, if you have any questions for this suggestion please write in the comments.
It is just an idea and should be treated as such.
__________________________________________________
More random ideas:

  Reveal hidden contents

- Transfer Powers
- History Transfer/ Trade
- Chat room Password
- Followers

 




Regards Bau

 

Hi Bau  (hug) This is good idea. I like this idea. You are already the pioneer of the best ideas. I always appreciate you and your ideas. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

The idea is good. It has its pros and cons, maybe associating trade history with email would be the most viable. So even if your ID was sold or deleted, the history would be saved in the email.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello Guinho, I understand! Thanks.
It's just an idea, but we can change from everyone's history to that chat for Main owner only.

Everyone who makes a transfer is not saved, only what the main owner transfers is saved. [I want this, I have a chat in which all members receive daily days and it is important to have this stuff]

Maybe a power where everyone can see their transactions, and as you mentioned, after selling IDS to erase all history.

If your idea is to see only your own trade/transfer history, I could agree with your idea. The same xat's buy page history I mentioned before could have a tab with history of past transfers/trades you made and be accessed by your account details. However, if your idea is to have access to the transfer/trade logs of other users, then I can't agree.

 

I still can't understand why you think having access to this information would be useful for a main owner. I particularly wouldn't want any users other than me to have access to this. 

  • Award 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Guinho said:

If your idea is to see only your own trade/transfer history, I could agree with your idea. The same xat's buy page history I mentioned before could have a tab with history of past transfers/trades you made and be accessed by your account details. However, if your idea is to have access to the transfer/trade logs of other users, then I can't agree.

 

I still can't understand why you think having access to this information would be useful for a main owner. I particularly wouldn't want any users other than me to have access to this. 

Yeah, I agree. [I also don't want anyone else to see the transfers or when I trade] I think no one want this.:(:'(:d 
But this to save the history of users in chat, can make everyone use chat trade more, most of the time when scams is done, they do it on another chat, not on xat trade.
Maybe for this reason they will be afraid to transfer/ Trade to another chat, and they will only do it on xat Trade.



I gave this reason above, I don't know if it's enough: I have a chat in which all members receive daily days and it is important to have this stuff. :$ 

- Every user who would create a chat, wants to have total control over his chat, and I think it is normal to see who and what he does in the chat, that it is his chat, his responsibility to know any movement in the chat.

- It's simple, who doesn't want to know anything when trading or transferring, can create a chat and trade/ transfer on his chat, or use Trade chat
- Also when you trade or transfer and where power/option is Assigned/activated, write a message such as: Attention: for the safety of all transfer and trade is saved in the database of this chat.
All users will know in which chat the transfers are saved.
- If this is to be applied publicly to users, other security verification questions will be needed. [I don't think it's hard to verify an account, now we have very advanced tools, including working with the police in the worst situations, xat have my full support.

And Slint idea is not a bad one, another way that users can check at any time when they have traded or transferred in the past. [using email]
Even if you sell ID everything stays saved in the email.

Thank you Guinho, Duygu, Slint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.