Rose Gold Pawn

Loba

• Advanced Members

Nice Job @Flake 

I imagine you at work to make this pawn XD, ...... there are many details that I like, like the red gradient...and the graphics in the pawn (very nice), beautiful also the glitter is the part that I like the most...

the name is original!!  however it is your idea! @Loba

good one!! Congratulation!!

• Like 2

• Wiki Editors
8 minutes ago, Steven said:

If they didn't want to introduce this as yet another pawn power, you could always make it an add on to gold. Maybe it takes 2 gold to unlock, or gold + pinkman

this is a great suggestion - thank you steven!

• Advanced Members

I think it would be a good edition to the Gold power. It could be a new power that allows you to add certain colors to the power itself (or mix different pawn powers), or multiple Golds to unlock different colors as Steven mentioned.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Oh damn, Cute one.

It could be made of pink, it is cheap where almost everyone can use it xD:$

About this idea, I agree with what was said above 2 or more GOLD powers to allow you to use a different color to gold.

Regards Bau

• Like 1

• Volunteers

It's luxurious by name and nature, and could definitely be an add-on to gold power, as others have written. (goo)

I've done a quick Google search, and there does seem to be three predominant shades of gold in society: yellow gold, white gold and rose gold.

Yellow gold clearly correlates to the gold power we currently have, and it could make sense to unlock rose gold and white gold colors after obtaining two and three quantities of gold power respectively. Maybe more. It creates an incentive for users to buy multiple copies of an expensive power when they wouldn't normally.

White gold could be the equivalent to silver pawn that we've discussed over the years and might be more in demand than rose, although they're both beautiful to wear. The new shades of gold would work with Everypower emerald too, for those with ultra-expensive taste.

And I would propose the add-ons unlock different versions of the popular (goldb) smiley backs too, so we have white gold and rose gold versions of (goldb).

I guess an argument against the rose gold pawn is that we don't need any more pawn colors, and the user list is already glittery and colorful enough (perhaps overly so).

You've given us a lot to think about!

• Award 2
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Crow said:

It's luxurious by name and nature, and could definitely be an add-on to gold power, as others have written. (goo)

I've done a quick Google search, and there does seem to be three predominant shades of gold in society: yellow gold, white gold and rose gold.

Yellow gold clearly correlates to the gold power we currently have, and it could make sense to unlock rose gold and white gold colors after obtaining two and three quantities of gold power respectively. Maybe more. It creates an incentive for users to buy multiple copies of an expensive power when they wouldn't normally.

White gold could be the equivalent to silver pawn that we've discussed over the years and might be more in demand than rose, although they're both beautiful to wear. The new shades of gold would work with Everypower emerald too, for those with ultra-expensive taste.

And I would propose the add-ons unlock different versions of the popular (goldb) smiley backs too, so we have white gold and rose gold versions of (goldb).

I guess an argument against the rose gold pawn is that we don't need any more pawn colors, and the user list is already glittery and colorful enough (perhaps overly so).

You've given us a lot to think about!

i get that you're probably playing devils advocate here, but i don't really think too many pawn colors should ever be an issue until it gets to the point where it's impossible to make one that looks different from the others (at which point there'd be little desirability for new pawns). more expression is never really a bad thing if it's desired IMO, and i don't know anyone who's been annoyed at there being too many pawn options. at the lower price ranges i'd argue the opposite of the sentiment that there's too many options available, since there's pretty much only pink and blueman

white gold sounds cool and i'm down to make a preview of what it could look like similar to what i did for the rose gold pawn; would probably look nice as a recolor of the rose gold pawn example i made tbh

the idea of unlocking rose gold and white gold by collecting more gold powers, while a cool idea, isn't really price friendly; this is especially an issue when you consider that the variety of pawns in the lower price range are quite lacking. i guess there are other pawns that could be made that can be lower price range, though, so this isn't too much of an issue ig, so long as new pawns in the lower price range do eventually happen

adding more smilies on to the gold power by adding the white and rose variations is a cool idea definitely

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

I like it this.

Would be good if boosting Gold power to add more colours (since EP is a bit expensive, seems fair), it may help to increase Gold's price too.

But, we have something like this already, no? Everypower + Pink:

a_(p1emerald*ff69b4)_40

• Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

White Gold (Right is a yellow tinted variation):

nbeRZkv.pngPxsIoXr.png

Rose Gold:

Xd9PfF4.png

There are minor errors I can't be bothered to get rid of but this is the general idea for what I think they could look like

I like both of the white gold variations but feel like the yellow tinted one might be better since it looks less like the mod pawn than the other one does, which iirc was the issue people had with the silver pawn? Though I don't really think either look much like the mod pawn

Lmk if any of you have any suggestions for how I could make them look better

• Award 2
  • Done! 1
  • Like 6

• Bot Service Providers

I have no doubt that this pawn will join the coveted pawn list...

And we can say that he will be part of the gold family? Will be a success, congratulations for the idea!!!(applause)

15 hours ago, Crow said:

Excellent, I agree... more luxury for gold.... a gold family will be more than deserved!!

I miss that time of!

@Adminstarted the game:

Go :o, 10 gold in the store!

A thrilling run!!8-)

• Cool 1
  • Like 4

• Wiki Editors
On 7/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Crow said:

I think having white and rose is a good idea. I also love the additional smiley backs idea.

21 hours ago, xLaming said:

But, we have something like this already, no? Everypower + Pink:

a_(p1emerald*ff69b4)_40

The rose gold pawn would look way different. It would be less like a crystal compared to Everypower. I want my suggestion to be more budget-friendly, so it doesn't require Everypower.

21 hours ago, Flake said:

White Gold (Right is a yellow tinted variation):

nbeRZkv.pngPxsIoXr.png

Rose Gold:

Xd9PfF4.png

These are gorgeous! Thank you for the concept

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Members
On 7/10/2021 at 11:45 PM, Kyle said:

I think it would be a good edition to the Gold power. It could be a new power that allows you to add certain colors to the power itself (or mix different pawn powers), or multiple Golds to unlock different colors as Steven mentioned.

I really liked this idea, the more golds the more colors in the pawn.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...