Martial

Maxo

• Wiki Translators

Hi all !

Since the Olympic Games in Tokyo will start in a few days, as you know it includes martial arts of course, and since i'm a director in the sports field, also there is a longtime we've not seen a sport power. There are Copa America, And Euro competitions at these days but I'd like to propose this power by the name of " Martial " ( of martial arts my field ) by the occasion of the Olympic games. 

The main smiley : Martial 

Smilies : Mkarate, Mwushu, Msumo, Maikido, Mcopoeira, Mjudo, Msambo, Mtaekwondo, Mkendo, Mkungfu, Miaido, Mninjutsu

Code hat : (hat#hK) for the Kimono, and (hat#hb) for the belt.

i hope to see a power inspired from this idea in the future, i'm just giving exemples designers know and could do it better than me.

Thanks !!

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

1f94b.jpg

téléchargement.png

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Members

It's a great suggestion, they could create a second version of power sport> sport2, with those sports you mentioned above - boxing is also a good sport that should be included as a smilie and as a hat, the hat could be the helmet of the boxing mks.(ok)

Edited by Henrique
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Some martial arts (such as taekwondo) would probably be difficult to turn into smilies but I guess it could still be a nice smiley power.

Not bad.

53 minutes ago, ALEX said:

you get help say the true (d)

1f94b.thumb.jpg.01a88a2b62af1dd7167f057c

It's an emoji

🥋

• Like 1

• 4 months later...