superkick rules

Toby

Question

10 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

No. If it doesn't work it's probably because the main owner of the group chat set Gcontrol settings and changed the minimum ranks. You could ask the main owner to check Gcontrol settings as this would prevent members from kicking banned guests.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Enter said:

No. If it doesn't work it's probably because the main owner of the group chat set Gcontrol settings and changed the minimum ranks. You could ask the main owner to check Gcontrol settings as this would prevent members from kicking banned guests.

and that is possible, I forgot

• Advanced Members

The purpose remains the same at this power. It is good to remember that analyzing your print, you must have rank between main owner and owner so that you can enjoy the functionality as described in the wiki.

The Superkick power gives you the ability to kick ranks that you normally would not be able to kick, depending on your rank. This power does not give moderators any benefits.

• Main owners are able to kick owners;
  • Owners are able to kick moderators;
  • Members are able to kick banned members and guests;

Having the Boot power allows you to boot the users as well (e.g., owners can boot moderators).

Note: Abusing the Boot power can result in the power being removed from your account.

Hope this helps!

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Toby said:

https://prnt.sc/199z7os   I tested it on my chat and it didn't work and in gcontrol I have that  https://prnt.sc/199zo6l  before it was automatically temp mod, but I changed it but the kick option still doesn't appear

It's good to remember that members don't have the option to ban users, these punishments are specific to main owners, owners and moderators.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Kale said:

It's good to remember that members don't have the option to ban users, these punishments are specific to main owners, owners and moderators.

I said superkick power

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Enter said:

Upon further digging around, it looks as though it's a bug that has yet to be fixed.

See here: 

yes that's the problem, so it's still not good for html5 chat, thanks