User information when making a trade

xJapa

• Members

Hey,

I don't know if this same suggestion has already been made, if so, sorry.

Well, when making a trade, only the nick of the two people who are trading is shown. xat could change nick by userid to facilitate printscreen storage if we need to use them in the future.

Ps.: I use the translator hahaha

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hello xJapa
I support your Idea, but if someone has a long name and ID, can it be too big for the trade app page?

If this does not disturb the transaction between users, then I agree/suggest to add the chat name, nick Name, Username/ID

Chat name: The chat name where you trade
Nick name: Your Nick name in the chat [How is it at the moment when you trade]
Username/ ID: Name and ID register xat.com

More

Spoiler

- How many times have you traded today [Let each see only for himself]
- Who have you been trading with lately, day, month, year. [This has been suggested to me in the past, but I'm not confident it's a good idea for xat security in case the account is stolen]
- How many xats, days, powers did you trade.
- After each trade made automatically to make an image/screenshot from the trade. [With this it is possible to reduce the scams, because there will be evidence from every trade].

It is just a suggestion and should be treated as such. . .

• Like 2

• Members

Exactly. If the problem is long names, it can be suppressed by putting Regname and immediately below the ID, thus discarding the nickname.

I liked the addition of ideas. Mainly that of images generated automatically after performing a trasation. It further increases the security of those who negotiate.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Yes, but I don't think it's enough, it will never be enough, because let's imagine, someone makes a scam, and after the scam sells that IDs, who suffers is the person who buys those IDs.

Of course there are volunteers and Admins who checks this information, in the end everything is solved, sees that it was another person who committed a scam. [it can take some time, days, weeks and even months].

With all these criticisms and praises from me, I continue to support this idea 100%. 8-)
Thank´s.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, xJapa said:

There should be a greater restriction when creating accounts, even because of involving money in relation to powers, ID's, etc...

Hmm. The problem with this is it's difficult to restrict the number of accounts a person can have/use some users like to collect multiple IDS and alternate between them. In addition to being able to see the ID of who you trade with, maybe an additional option can be added to the trade engine. Some sort of "security alert / feature" e.g. when trading the buyer/seller can "tick" or "check off" powers that are being purchased/sold so that the engine automatically checks the powers before the trade is completed. (Not sure if it is possible but in theory could be great). Anyhow, one issue I find with your suggestion is the fact that users can simply use lightshot to capture the IDs of users before a trade is completed sort of renders your original idea somewhat redundant. That and, pretty sure xat keeps logs of exchanges between users, so when you report scams to the ticket departments, they simply check your case based on the screenshots you can provide...

Edited by Enter
  • Award 1