DRAKUL666

Problem when trying to log in into my account.

Question

Hello everyone, I stopped using my xat account for 2 years and now that I want to log in I receive this error "Wrong username/email or password E25", then I tried use "lost password/user name" but when I put my email I receive this another error message "System problem (Sorry ID was not found.). Please try later, sorry. E46" I know my user name and ID which are ID: 237542414 user: XXXRHAPSODYXXX and I'm sure that my password and email are correct but for some reason I can't log in, How can I solve it? 

Thanks in advance...

3 answers to this question

Hello,

All account passwords were reset for security reasons in November last year. You should be able to login once you change your password. 

However, as the page doesn't accept your e-mail, causing you to be unable to change your password, you will have to open a ticket from a different account asking for your k2 to be repaired.

Make sure to select the Report scam help topic (so it'll go to the people who can handle it) and to fill the Subject field with five words or more when opening a ticket.

It may take from a few days to a few weeks for you to get a hear back from xat, due to them receiving a large volume of tickets in that department on a daily basis and only a few people being able to handle those tickets. 

Hello, you should try to open a ticket under Report Scam asking your k2 to be repaired.

If you need help while creating the ticket, feel free to ask me in private !

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.