About Chat

• Advanced Members
Posted (edited)

As much as you could be patient, helping a person who has a problem, who doesn't know how to make a ticket, you could help him with all the questions,Which return after the ticket made, etc?

Edited by Mihai

• Advanced Members

You can help the user on how to proceed with the formation of a ticket, this would not be a problem, but of course, only the user knows his problem and you will forward him to where he should put every detail. It is good to remember that this process must be done by the user who needs the proper help.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Kale said:

You can help the user on how to proceed with the formation of a ticket, this would not be a problem, but of course, only the user knows his problem and you will forward him to where he should put every detail. It is good to remember that this process must be done by the user who needs the proper help.

Well said @Kale bro, because I did this, in all the years of chat, and they were not little.

But it was that gratitude to see those helped happy, and that's what everyone I know has done.

I remember, he was in a chat trade, and I was no longer paying attention to the chat and I was helping, the person who didn't know how to answer questions, nobody knows this.

Helping with pleasure.

Edited by Mihai
  • Award 1