New Design Home Page!

Safire

What design you like to have in the future!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What design you like to have in the future!

• New Design
    • Old Design

• Advanced Members

First of all, I want to present the new home page suggestion with some improvements in 2021.

• The first step is a new design with a compact arrangement.

• The chats that were at the bottom of the pages suggest that the page be easily accessible and we have moved the chats below into a slider in the right page next to promoted chats that will be updated on few min or sec.

• The new home button is a modern one that will include an expand menu that includes what is needed such as: login, store, auctions, short names, ids, and much more ...

• The new page will be accessible by displaying buttons that will be used by users most frequently such as: Search, Language, Forum and most importantly the Ticket or Assistance Button and Shop .

• If users have faster functions they will be much happier with this solution, it is enough to display productive buttons such as the Store buttons and the Forum Communities button.

• Important buttons that are needed such as the Store and Communities button are not visible if they are displayed only they will increase access to the Buy or enter to react with the rest of the community.

• What I have suggested is just an example of the design and display of buttons that are important to new and productive to users such as buying powers or packages of Days or Xats. xat.com say that the suggestion needs to come with an idea of modernization and display of possibilities to facilitate users' access to what they want.

• This is my ideea and i dont think is bad .... if others user have new ideas i wait for reply on this topic to bring xat.com on the lights and bring here more people.

• Thanks to all!

eeeeee.jpg

Edited by SapphireOfficial
Ajustment
  • Award 2
  • Like 3

• Contributors

Oh gosh! I loved the design of your idea and I think of everyone likes, may could be easy to do it with HTML5, but I think these little chats box can give us some delay, do you have some idea to hide it or something like this?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

This interface is very dynamic and fun, it would be interesting if the background color behind xat could adapt to the browser style, for example, if windows or mac were in night mode it would automatically change the background.

I think this part could be a little more worked and dynamic but overall your work is wonderful.

image.thumb.png.1ccb0578f1bd015ce3b4f88c9bf7b720.png

I hope your suggestion is well received by the entire xat team, congratulations on the work!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, Page said:

Oh gosh! I loved the design of your idea and I think of everyone likes, may could be easy to do it with HTML5, but I think these little chats box can give us some delay, do you have some idea to hide it or something like this?

You don't have delay because the box is not animated is a slide or transition.

Only the main chat (promoted) chat will be live.

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

This is good but if there will be a new design or version i prefer that it will be devided in two : Official / Tribute chats and Private chats instead of what is familiar ( popular, favorite, supported, games ). Thanks

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...