All of my powers ARE GONE?!

Rickardson

Question

• Members

So, I recently got access back to my account (literally yesterday) and I was overjoyed after waiting the entire summer to get my account back. However, that enjoyment quickly came to and end today. I was extremely happy to be back on the website, especially since I was getting ready to be able to use my powers again soon as a friend said they would let me have a day just to relive the memories. Today, when my friend gave me the day, my happiness turned into rage and sadness. I no longer had any powers. I thought, oh, maybe I just need to login again. Nope, even after that, and going to different chats, everything was set in stone. My account was locked too, I literally never changed my settings. I'm mainly very upset because I had powers like namecolor, nameglow, all the colors, blueman, flashrank, typing, away, nopc, nopm, nofollow, animate, and the list just goes on. Empty powers even after logging back in. I'm just speechless. I haven't spent a dime on xat (which is why I'm here and not making a ticket) and have worked so hard to get the point where I was, and now that's all gone to nothing. I'm not even sure how I feel anymore. I'm just overall disappointed. If anyone could help me, that would be great. ID Nugger (262325084) (and no, before you ask, it's a typo for Nugget. I promise. I was young, alright?) Please, just someone tell me what to do, I'm actually so devastated and if I can't get anything back, I just don't see the point anymore.

3 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

I understand you're pissed, but posting here will not make the process any faster. You will have to open a ticket to get it resolved. Make sure to select the Report scam help topic (so it'll go to the people who can handle it), and to fill the Subject field with five words or more.

It may take from a few days to a few weeks for you to get a hear back from xat, due to them receiving a large volume of tickets in that department on a daily basis and only a few people being able to handle those tickets. 

Please try to be patient!

• Members
5 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Hello,

I do understand you're pissed, but posting here will not make the process any faster. You will have to open a ticket to get that resolved. Make sure to select the Report scam help topic (even though it may be not a scam, it'll go to the people who can handle it) , and to fill the Subject field with five words or more.

It may take from a few days to a few weeks for you to get a hear back from xat, due to them receiving a large volume of tickets in that department on a daily basis and only a few people being able to handle those tickets. 

Please try to be patient!

Alright, thanks for the advice. I tried submitting a ticket under general concern because I thought that was where it would go, and I wasn't able to, so thanks for redirecting me to the scam section.