New Forum Moderator

Solange

• Advanced Members

Hello,

After a long time, a new forum moderator has been added. This was a result of the contributions and efforts this person has done for xat through the years.

Let's congratulate and welcome @Lemona. We're sure you'll do a great job!

• Award 3
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

From the very first forum mod to you... I love you <3

Congratulations on finally getting everything you worked for, reaching your dreams, and feeling accomplished.

I feel like my last child is growing up and it is bittersweet to watch and see you shine and overcome. 

I honestly CAN NOT think of anyone more deserving who has devoted  their life into helping others, in this little 

universe we call xat.  Shine bright like Ariana.... while I go cry happy tears for you. (blowkiss)

• Cool 1
  • Like 2

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

EOlvmO3.gif

The elephant gif was a funny touch, hahaha! I will still never be able to draw an elephant... :( :'( 

Thank you so much everyone, I appreciate all the love and wishes! Users are the people that make everything more worthwhile so thank you for still being around and having fun times together on the forum! 

Don't hesitate to ever reach out to me if you need something. <3 

• Award 3
  • Like 4