COMICS 403

Admin

• Volunteers
10 minutes ago, aeromendes said:

what happened that xat.com lost creativity in launching something functional? Lately designers are creating powers and out of logic

If you feel so, you should suggest us good ideas then!

We have a suggestions forum, you can show us your better ideas there.

• Advanced Members

Since we were asked to select a discussion chairperson for this topic, I'll do that. For those unfamiliar, we have a group of chairpeople among contributors, and the chairperson for each discussion is randomly selected. Their job is to basically oversee the discussion and bring the group to a conclusion and finally forward the group consensus to xat staff. This is so we don't dilly-dally.

Chairman: Maverick.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, aeromendes said:

what happened that xat.com lost creativity in launching something functional? Lately designers are creating powers and out of logic

I really disagree! This is my favourite smiley power in a long time. You can actually use them in conversation.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Mihay said:

Nice suggestions.  We should have more then 10 comic smilies? Users opinion ?

Look at Anime power (28 smilies). I'm sure we can have more than 10 without a "Comics2" power.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

The best smile could be this (cown) This maybe could be difficult to be done Mihay But would be the best.  This one allow users to make their own Comics or names, how? example (cmihay) (cider) (cmave) (cpaul) (ccrash) (cphone)(cmouse) Those are just examples. my idea is something crazy but if gets done would be the best power and price should be changed to 3k more or less XD

• Award 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, ider said:

The best smile could be this (cown) This maybe could be difficult to be done Mihay But would be the best.  This one allow users to make their own Comics or names, how? example (cmihay) (cider) (cmave) (cpaul) (ccrash) (cphone)(cmouse) Those are just examples. my idea is something crazy but if gets done would be the best power and price should be changed to 3k more or less XD

i think you can do that with num power too and it should need to be a function power to do not only smiley i through

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, devilheart25 said:

i think you can do that with num power too and it should need to be a function power to do not only smiley i through

No u can't i tried and it can't be done with num i tested. and as you know num has limited words just 3 allowed  i tested on nameflag, or that num sshould be fixed and im almost sure that wont be done.

• Award 1

• Members

well i think it would be nice if we have (cwc),(cwb),(cbrb) for welcome , welcome back and be right back 

11 hours ago, ider said:

No u can't i tried and it can't be done with num i tested. and as you know num has limited words just 3 allowed  i tested on nameflag, or that num sshould be fixed and im almost sure that wont be done.

bro your idea is good but i was means that your idea should work if the power will be function and i think comics power is only a smiley power

• Award 1