COMICS 403

Admin

• Administrators

(cattention) (cboom) (cheart) (comics) (czap) 

a p1attention

The first 5 of 10 comic style smilies

The next 5 and maybe tweaks to first 5 will be user chosen

Chairman: Maverick

Conclusion: Mihay made the decision on his own and made the smilies. 

Smilies that were added: cWow, comg, cnooo, chahaha, coops

Smilies were animated as well. 

More will be here soon.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Comics style effects very interesting and nice!

Please make cOMG, cWOW, cWIN, cILU, cLOST , cUGH, cARGH and cCOOL and maybe Hi and Hello styles would be awesome to use in greetings!

cLMFAO

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I like this power alot, i think it will be good, but think it be even better if its animated! maybe even add a hug and kiss to this.

And for anyone who isn't clear on here the next 5 are our ideas on the power

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I agree with Paul, of course the smilies should be animated it would look more lively and would be awesome having a hug too!

cboom hug style - maybe throwing fireworks like effects to someone then comes with a big explosions following with a message.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, 6 said:

cboom hug style - maybe throwing fireworks like effects to someone then comes with a big explosions following with a message.

Possibly even a comic strip or something with a fight and then "BOOM!" "KNOCKOUT!" (or "KO!") and your message is shown.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Nice idea ... i thought about something like CQUESTION [preview] since we have a smilie (cattention) with "!!!" char.

And what about a CBACK where you can set your own "comics" like (TEXT#cback#bubbletype) ? (My idea/Paul's idea) You should also change the comic/bubble type (To change it like a POW/BOOM/BANG comic etc)...

Example : (hello_word#cback#powb) => for a "POW" comic.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stah said:

Possibly even a comic strip or something with a fight and then "BOOM!" "KNOCKOUT!" (or "KO!") and your message is shown.

That could work too. Boom!

I was thingking BOOM! and KO! can be a good effects in ban animations! xD

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Nice idea ... i thought about something like

• CQUESTION since we have a smilie (cattention) with "!!!" char.

Preview : 

CzEc3sh.png

And what about a CBACK where you can set your own "comics" ? like (TEXT#cback) ?

This would be great if they done this, we could set our own, since there will be diff styles perhaps after cback we do style1, style2 etc ? so it be like (TEXT#cback#style1)

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Agree that cWOW and cOMG should be a must. I also like cLOL. 

Personally, when I think of comics I think of super heroes for some reason. Super heroes sorta associate with comics so why not a superhero smiley? Example: fTIg62C.png

I also think "ZING!" would be a nice addition. It could be fun to use when you are roasting something/someone. Example:  zyDa08M.png

A "WHAT!!??" or "BANG!" would also be cool!